Contact Form module for Drupal
Our Drupal contact us form module suits all critical needs in receiving feedback and orders from customers of your site. Insert the necessary fields for filling in, adjust the desired layout and the color scheme, to trigger your customers even more to write reviews about your goods or company.
Receive reviews, get orders and write answers to client messages of your site!
- Increase the quantity of new clients.
Be in constant touch with probable clients 24 hours per day with the help of our effective form on your website and get more visitors who are ready to purchase.
- Know your users better.
Problems, uncertainties and all the different reactions of your users about your goods or services make excellent information for that helps to get to know the wishes of your website clients and efficiently design a strategy of potential extension of your business.
- Enhance your client interaction.
With the help of simple layouts, adjustable look and personalized «Thanks You» notifications, you can demonstrate to your customers their value for your business.
Why is Elfsight contact form the best module for getting user impressions and receiving order for Drupal? Check our key traits:
- Choose the fields to make required;
- Set the title above the form;
- 2 predefined layouts: inline to be added to the page body, and floating to follow your visitor’s scroll;
- All data entered to the form is saved in progress;
- Seamless design which suits 99% sites out of the box.
How to add Contact Form widget to Drupal website
Check the instruction made by our team, to add a contact module to your site. You don’t need to have competence in web programming for it, and full embedding time will not take more than only 90 seconds.
- Make use of our free demo and start forming your custom-made module.
Pick the selected design and parameters of the module and save all the modifications.
- Acquire the personal code which appears in the window on Elfsight Apps.
When the generation of your personal module is finished, copy your code in the appeared window and keep it for further occasion.
- Commence applying of the module on your Drupal site.
Insert the code saved recently into your web page and apply the adjustments.
- The setup is fully ended.
Visit your site to see in action how’s the module operating.
Stumble upon anything while applying the manual or setting up your contact form? You can to try a comprehensive instruction «How to install Contact form on a Drupal website» and take a second chance to install it again on your own or leave your enquiry help center with thorough explanation of your problem, and our team will be glad to answer your questions.