Google Sites Click To Call widget
Elfsight Click To Call for Google Sites is the handiest widget for any site, that will make it easier for users to make a phone call. On mobile, the widget dials the embedded number, when a user clicks the phone bubble. On PCs and tablets, the click shows your phone number on the site and helps users make a call instantly. There’s an option to not only display your phone number, but also to display the call window with the name and photo of the contact person and a custom text. All these parts are switchable, which allows configuring you to have any variant of the interface. There’s also an option to select a trigger that shows the phone bubble and choose a category of website audience who will see it.
Try Click to call to reach your e-commerce peaks faster!
Find below key features of the widget:
- Instant dialing on mobile devices;
- Choose one of three options of widget placing: Left Floating, Right Floating or custom;
- The option to demonstrate widget on selected pages or to exclude web pages;
- Three groups of visitors to show the widget to: all, new, and returning only;
- Inbuilt widget triggers: time on the page, time on the site, scrolling amount, and exit attempt.
How can I embed Click to call to my Google Sites web page?
Just follow the steps described below to insert the widget.
- Employ our free demo and start building your custom-made instrument.
Choose the preferred form and characteristics of the plugin and save the modifications.
- Get the unique code exposed in the box on Elfsight Apps.
Right after the generation of your personal tool is done, copy the exclusive code in the appearing popup and keep it for later need.
- Enter on using the tool on Google Sites web page.
Enter the code you’ve saved before in your homepage and apply the adjustments.
- The installation is successfully accomplished.
Go your site to take a look at how’s the tool performing.
If you experience some difficulties, have no hesitation to address our customer service team. Our consultants will be excited to help you with all the difficulties you may have with the tool.