Instagram content can make your visitors feel more engaged as they see entertaining photos worth watching. Moreover, such content is able to attract new followers to your social profile in case of presenting it on a website. That’s exactly what Instagram widget InstaLink does. Our article will show you how to set it up and how to manage it. Let’s get busy!
3 Steps to Embed Instagram ProfileIt’s actually very easy to install our app thanks to Weebly drag & drop editor. You don’t require any specific skills! Just use the existing online masterpiece and a bit of creativity. The rest is up to the user-appreciated profile gallery. The preparatory phase is to find product’s page in the app center and click “Add” 😉 In fact, setting up Weebly Instagram Feed Widget can be accomplished in three quick steps:
- Place InstaLink in Weebly Editor
- Choose a proper area to set the app
- Adjust settings and start promoting your account
Video GuideWe’ve also made a video tutorial on our YouTube channel. Please, turn on subtitles as they will help you install the recent Elfsight app! By the way, If you want to get more detailed instructions concerning the instructions on how to embed Instagram, scroll the page. All actions are also described below.
1. Set InstaLink in Weebly EditorFirst of all, you should place the application in Weebly editor. There you can modify settings and adapt your photo grid. Note that if you have several sites on Weebly service then the pop-up window will appear. Select the wishful website for the widget and click “Continue” button. Afterwards, you will be notified about plugin’s addition to your web resource. The notification shows what actions Elfsight app can take. Is everything okay? If you agree with all statements then press “Connect”. Now wait a second till your redirection to Weebly editor. Our responsive widget is already waiting for you there!
2. Add InstaLink to Pages You WantWeebly has a user-friendly editor for a clear site customization. Open the list of your web pages and select pages where you’d like to embed your social profile. Choose InstaLink icon in “Installed Apps” section in the left sidebar. Then drag it to any area.
You can use various parameters for each grid!Do you want to set more than one Instagram widget on your website? It’s not difficult at all. InstaLink can be embedded as many times on one site as you want.
3. Personalize Your Weebly AppWhen you choose the needed place for the plugin, there is an opportunity to set up your grid. Make it an eye-catching element that will attract web visitors to your Instagram account and content. To open settings is very easy. Click any area of InstaLink and its settings will appear in popup. Remember that you possess around 20 flexible parameters, including:
- Sources (username, hashtag or username filtered by tag)
- Source filter
- UI and color customization
- Widget/Gallery mode
- 16 languages for multilingual usage of the social widget
Installation Is SuccessfulHurray, you made it! All actions are completed and your Instagram tool is ready to engage guests and bring new followers to your Instagram account. By the way, you will get a 5-day trial period after adding Elfsight solution to your site. Then you can operate with the Weebly app for $2.99/month or 23.88/year and make the best use of all its benefits. Namely, you will receive the following advantages:
- Display your username or any tag for showing specific content
- Promote the social profile on your website
- Increase audience engagement and average time on the site
- Achieve new followers in Instagram
Best Quality Granted by ProfessionalsOur team invests all our skills and knowledge in developing the best plugins. Thus, when you purchase Elfsight product, be sure that you’ll also obtain:
- Reliable and effective support
- New versions that include new awesome features
- The highest quality of the installed item