YouTube Video Gallery for Magento
A universal widget for YouTube, which allows adding any video on your website. Find the best channels and single videos to assemble your individual playlist and embed it straight on the web page in the layout (video gallery, portfolio, channel, single video). Elfsight widget is perfectly adaptive to all devices and platforms, it includes over 100 settings, customizable template and different qualities, which help to show it on all websites.
Create a customized interactive video gallery for stronger engagement of your users.
- Raise interaction with the readers of your site with the help of YouTube videos.
Astonish your website users with engaging video content from YouTube and keep them interested stronger than before.
- Get maximum purchases with YouTube content.
Integrate commercial videos, overviews, tutorials and many more, to give your audience the most convincing info about your offers and help them make a purchase.
- Get target fans of your YouTube account.
Transform site users into your subscribers on YouTube. Demonstrate a quick and easy way to watch videos and subscribe to your channel without leaving your website.
The most valuable traits of this widget, which make it the best instrument to integrate YouTube videos on a Magento site.
- Add sources by URL;
- Option to upload channel logo and channel banner;
- Set any number of columns and rows;
- 13 elements of popup that can be switched on/off;
- Navigation control options: arrows, scroll, drag;
- 15 paintable elements of video;
- 18 languages available.
How to add YouTube Gallery to Magento website
A quick tutorial by Elfsight on setup and customizing your widget without knowledge in programming. Total setup time is about 90 seconds.
- Employ our free configurator and start forming your unique extension.
Pick the preferable design and performance of the extension and apply all the edits.
- Get your personal code which is shown in the window on Elfsight Apps.
As soon as the creation of your personal extension is complete, copy the exclusive code from the appearing box and keep it for future use.
- Initiate employment of the extension on your Magento site.
Integrate the code you’ve saved before into your web page and apply the modifications.
- You’re done! The embedding is fully performed.
Go your website to inspect how’s the extension working.
Experiencing any problems with YouTube Gallery during the setup of configuring? Read a detailed article «How to install YouTube on Magento» and try again. Or get in touch with Elfsight customer support, sending a full description of the problem.