YouTube Video Gallery for Magento
A universal widget for YouTube, which allows adding any video on your website. Find the best channels and single videos to assemble your individual playlist and embed it straight on the web page in the layout (video gallery, portfolio, channel, single video). Elfsight widget is perfectly adaptive to all devices and platforms, it includes over 100 settings, customizable template and different qualities, which help to show it on all websites.
Create a customized interactive video gallery for stronger engagement of your users.
- Raise interaction with the readers of your site with the help of YouTube videos.
Astonish your website users with engaging video content from YouTube and keep them interested stronger than before.
- Get maximum purchases with YouTube content.
Integrate commercial videos, overviews, tutorials and many more, to give your audience the most convincing info about your offers and help them make a purchase.
- Get target fans of your YouTube account.
Transform site users into your subscribers on YouTube. Demonstrate a quick and easy way to watch videos and subscribe to your channel without leaving your website.
The most valuable traits of this widget, which make it the best instrument to integrate YouTube videos on a Magento site.
- Add sources by URL;
- Option to upload channel logo and channel banner;
- Set any number of columns and rows;
- 13 elements of popup that can be switched on/off;
- Navigation control options: arrows, scroll, drag;
- 15 paintable elements of video;
- 18 languages available.
How to embed YouTube Gallery to Magento website
Simply follow the guidelines below to start using the extension on Magento.
- Manage our free configurator and start forming your customized widget.
Find the preferred design and characteristics of the tool and save the edits.
- Copy your individual code which is shown in the box on Elfsight Apps.
As soon as the customization of your YouTube extension is over, copy the individual code at the appeared box and keep it for future need.
- Initiate utilization of the widget on Magento homepage.
Enter the code copied before in your page and apply the modifications.
- The installation is successfully accomplished.
Visit your page to take a look at the performance of the widget.
Experiencing any problems with YouTube Gallery during the setup of configuring? Read a detailed article «How to install YouTube on Magento» and try again. Or get in touch with Elfsight customer support, sending a full description of the problem.