Google Sites YouTube Gallery widget
A strong widget for YouTube, which enables you to display any videos on the website. Select the desired channels and separate video clips to make your unique playlist and show directly on the page using the most suitable layout (video gallery, portfolio, channel, single video). Elfsight widget is ultimately adaptive to all devices and platforms, it contains around 100 settings, customizable template and other characteristics, which give you a chance to show it on every websites
Make your website more successful for e-commerce goals with the help of YouTube Gallery
The widget includes useful and uncomplicated features, here are some of them:
- Add unlimited sources
- 15 paintable elements of video
- 8 switchable elements of video: title, duration, description, counts and more
- Test the full list of the traits in the editor
How do I add YouTube Gallery to my Google Sites site?
Simply follow the instructions below to integrate the plugin.
- Employ our free editor and start creating your custom-built widget.
Choose the preferred look and functional traits of the widget and apply the modifications.
- Get your individual code exposed in the window on Elfsight Apps.
Right after the configuration of your widget is finished, copy the personal code in the appearing window and save it for future occasion.
- Begin using the plugin on Google Sites homepage.
Integrate the code you’ve saved recently in your website and apply the corrections.
- You’re done! The embedding is successfully accomplished.
Go to your site to take a look at how’s the widget operating.
On condition of dealing with inquiries or running against some difficulties, don’t hesitate to contact our customer service team. Our consultants are eager to help you with all the questions you might have with the product.