Joomla Weather widget
Elfsight Weather is an uncomplicated and highly customizable website widget to provide your users with the fresh weather forecast for a chosen location. Enter a location using the name, ZIP or the coordinates. Your visitors will see the latest info on the temperature, air pressure, humidity, and weather elements. There’s an option to show hourly or daily forecast. You can personalize the interface using weather-themed background pictures and the option to paint the background custom colors.
Provide a better customer experience having an informative weather widget on your site.
See all the features of Weather widget. You can set them straight in the editor and they will help you shape the widget most suitable for your use-case.
- Three methods of adding the place: by the name, the ZIP code, and the coordinates;
- More than 30 languages included to demonstrate weather info in the language your audience speak;
- Five types of the widget configuration for various use-cases;
- The option to show the daily forecast for the future week with dates;
- Add hour-by-hour weather for the next twelve hours.
How can I embed Weather extension on my Joomla website?
To start using plugin, take several quick steps
- Manage our free editor and start forming your customized extension.
Determine the custom interface and performance of the extension and save all the corrections.
- Receive your unique code popping up in the box on Elfsight Apps.
Right after the setting up of your extension is done, copy your code at the appearing window and save it for further use.
- Initiate usage of the extension on your Joomla website.
Add the code you’ve copied recently in your page and save the corrections.
- You’re done! The integration is successfully accomplished.
Open your webpage to examine how’s the extension working.
Don’t think twice to get in touch with Elfsight customer service in case you need advice or having queries. We will be happy to assist with every enquiry.