WordPress Weather plugin
Elfsight Weather is a quick and highly customizable website widget to provide your users with the relevant weather information for any location. Add a place by the name, ZIP or the coordinates. Your users can now check the latest info on the temperature, pressure, humidity, and weather elements. You can also display the forecast for the week or for the next 12 hours. The widget also offers themed background and the option to apply custom colors.
Make it easy for clients to order their outdoor activities with the weather forecast at sight!
Check all the functions of Weather widget. They are available right in the editor and they will help you create the widget fit for your needs.
- 3 ways of entering the location: by the name, the ZIP code, or the coordinates;
- More than 30 languages supported to show weather data in the language of your audience;
- 5 variants of the widget configuration for different use-cases;
- The option to show the daily forecast for a week with dates;
- Show hourly weather for the next 12 hours.
How can I add Weather plugin to my WordPress website?
To start using widget, simply apply the instructions below
- Design your customized Weather plugin
In our free demo, generate a plugin with a selected look and functional traits.
- Acquire the personal code to install the plugin
After you have generated your widget, you will obtain your personal code from the appeared window on Elfsight Apps. Copy it for further use.
- The plugin on your WordPress website
Find the place you plan to display the plugin to and paste the saved code there. Publish the edits.
- Congratulations! You have just added the widget!
Enter your page, to view your widget.
Feel free to get in touch with the customer service when you need help or have something to ask. Our specialists will give a helping hand with every enquiry.