WordPress Weather plugin
Elfsight Weather is a quick and highly customizable website widget to provide your users with the relevant weather information for any location. Add a place by the name, ZIP or the coordinates. Your users can now check the latest info on the temperature, pressure, humidity, and weather elements. You can also display the forecast for the week or for the next 12 hours. The widget also offers themed background and the option to apply custom colors.
Make it easy for clients to order their outdoor activities with the weather forecast at sight!
Check all the functions of Weather widget. They are available right in the editor and they will help you create the widget fit for your needs.
- 3 ways of entering the location: by the name, the ZIP code, or the coordinates;
- More than 30 languages supported to show weather data in the language of your audience;
- 5 variants of the widget configuration for different use-cases;
- The option to show the daily forecast for a week with dates;
- Show hourly weather for the next 12 hours.
How can I add Weather plugin to my WordPress website?
To start using widget, simply apply the instructions below
- Open our free editor and start forming your own plugin.
Find the preferred arrangement and specifications of the plugin and apply all the modifications.
- Get the personal code shown in the box on Elfsight Apps.
After the creation of your plugin is over, copy the exclusive code at the emerged box and keep it for future usage.
- Initiate employment of the plugin on your WordPress web page.
Integrate the code copied before into your page and apply the adjustments.
- The setup is fully ended.
Open your site to see the work of the plugin.
Feel free to get in touch with the customer service when you need help or have something to ask. Our specialists will give a helping hand with every enquiry.