Social Share Buttons for Wix
An intuitive share app for any site, which enable your users to share content in any social network in a click. Start promoting your business in Facebook, Twitter, Medium and other media. Acquire new subscribers and readers using publications on your website.
Have more clicks and followers from social networks!
- Maximum promotion of publications and items in social networks.
With a handy design and functions, just in 1 mouse click, your content will get actively spread in all social networks.
- Reach more viewers with your website posts.
Give your clients a way to promote your content easily and to cover a greater audience.
- Improve site SEO parameters.
Boost visits on your website with social networks to improve SEO parameters of your site and influence the position in search results of Google.
- An easy tool to win new readers in social networks.
Make exciting content and give your readers a chance to spread it on their own pages of social media.
Why Elfsight buttons the best among Wix share apps? See our key advantages:
- 40+ embedded social networks;
- Set any number of columns to organize the buttons;
- Set button elements to be shown;
- 3 color schemes for icons, background and hover;
- Mobile optimized with expandable icon.
How to add Share Buttons to Wix
A brief manual on integrating buttons into a site without knowledge in web development or hiring a developer. You will only need 3 minutes to perform the installation.
- Choose the widget at Wix market.
Find the page with Social Buttons and click «Add to Site» button.
- Add the widget on the site.
In the appeared notification, press «Open Editor» and embed the widget on any page of your site.
- Adjust your Share Buttons.
Adjust the parameters of the design to your needs and insert text for showing. Apply all the changes.
- You’re done!.
Go to Wix website, to check your Buttons!
Looking for advice on placing or creating the app? Our support team will be glad to help and find a solution! You can also try to find it yourself residing our full tutorial «How to place share buttons on Wix site».