Social Share Buttons for WordPress
An intuitive plugin suitable for any site, which will help your users share your website content in social networks. Grow popularity of your brand in Google+, Facebook, LinkedIn and other resources, win more followers and attract attention to your site.
Attract more views and readers from social networks!
- Wide spreading of publications and products in social media.
Using a clear interface and powerful functions, just in one click, your content will be actively spread in all social media without much effort.
- Promote attractive content and grow your audience.
Give your readers an opportunity to spread the content they like easily and quickly. Reach a new public.
- Grow the number of visits to your website.
Bring new readers to your website via active position in social networks and experience increase in click rate.
- A fast instrument to bring new subscribers in social networks.
Create popular content and give your readers an opportunity to promote it on their pages of social networks.
What makes Elfsight buttons the best of all WordPress share plugins? Check our basic advantages:
- Duplicate and reorder the buttons the way you need;
- 2 layouts: Inline and Floating;
- Set button width ;
- Adjustable transparency of buttons;
- Free installation service.
How to add Share Buttons to WordPress
A quick tutorial on adding buttons that does not require having abilities in development or hiring a side developer. You only need 1 minute to fulfil the guide.
- Get and embed the plugin.
On the plugin page, click «Add to Cart», to buy the plugin. Next, go to the control panel of WordPress website and on «Plugins» tab integrate the plugin.
- Adjust the plugin.
Specify settings for Social Share Buttons and Copy a code for displaying the plugin to the website.
- Paste the code to the site.
Choose the page where to place the widget and put the plugin code there. Save all the changes.
- You fully performed the installation.
Go to WordPress site to check your plugin!
Require support with adding or setting the plugin? Elfsight team will be happy to help and propose a solution! You can also tackle the problem yourself with our full instruction «How to install share buttons on WordPress site».