Social Share Buttons for HTML
A simple share app for all websites, which will help your clients spread content in different social networks. Begin growing your brand in Facebook, Twitter, Medium and other. Have new followers and readers with high quality publications on your site.
Get more clicks and subscribers from social networks!
- Maximum promotion of publications and offers in social media.
With the help of a handy interface and functions, just in one click, your content will have a massive spreading in all social networks without problems.
- Share exciting content for more viewers.
Give your visitors a way to distribute your content with no efforts and quickly to reach a new audience.
- Strengthen site SEO indexes.
Level up the amount of clicks on your website with the help of social networks, to raise social parameters of your website and affect its place in Google rating.
- Have new readers in social networks.
You are good at creating first-class posts? Let users themselves spread it through media, easily sharing posts in their accounts.
What makes our buttons the best of all Drupal share apps? Study our main traits:
- Place unlimited number of buttons;
- Left, right, or center aligning of the buttons;
- 3 button shape options;
- 3 color schemes for icons, background and hover;
- Mobile optimized with expandable icon.
How to add Share Buttons to Drupal
A brief instruction on inserting buttons into a website without skills in development or hiring a side programmer. You will need only 2 minutes to perform the installation.
- Construct your personalized Social Buttons.
With the help of our free configurator, assemble a plugin with preferable layout and options.
- Receive a code for setting up the plugin.
After widget tuning, acquire the code for Share Buttons plugin from the appearing window on Elfsight Apps.
- Place the widget on the HTML website.
Start the page code in the HTML editor, add the widget on the required place (content, footer, sidebar etc), and publish the edits.
- The embedding is successful!.
Go to the HTML website, to see your work.
Need help with adding or designing the widget? Our support specialists will be happy to provide help and integrate a solution! You can also try to solve the query yourself applying our complete instruction «How to integrate share buttons into a HTML site».