WordPress Trustpilot Reviews Plugin
Elfsight Trustpilot Reviews is a handy tool allowing you to show the reviews about your goods right on your site from Trustpilot. Using this tool, you will be able to apply filters for veiling the undesirable reviews, boast your star and number rating from Trustpilot, show detailed info about the reviews’ authors, and add a call-to-action button which will inspire users to post their comment on Trustpilot. Elfsight Trustpilot Reviews will help you demonstrate your high social proof on your website and have new purchases.
Start growing sales level and increase user confidence through adding genuine recommendations from Trustpilot on your site.
See all the functions of Trustpilot Reviews. You can adjust them straight in the editor and they will help you shape the plugin exactly for your case.
- Two scenarios of review request denial: display a message or conceal the form;
- An option to write text message after review request denial, with formatting options;
- 3 types of review templates: Classic, Bubble, Spotlight;
- 6 flexible elements of the reviews: author name and photo, recommendation, date, Trustpilot icon, and star rating;
- Five colorable interface elements: background, review text, links. Review request button, rating.
How can I add Trustpilot Reviews to my WordPress website?
To start using the plugin, take these fast steps.
- Construct your personalized Trustpilot reviews plugin
Managing our free configurator, get a plugin with a selected design and functionality.
- Copy the individual code to set up the plugin
After you have customized your plugin, you will get the individual code from the appeared window on Elfsight Apps. Copy it.
- The plugin on your WordPress website
Pick the area you wish to integrate the plugin into and add the copied code there. Save the changes.
- You fully accomplished the installation
Enter your web page, to check your work.
Don’t hesitate to reach our customer support if you need assistance or have something to ask. Our specialists will be happy to help with every request.