Google Sites Reviews from Tripadvisor widget
If you wish to show your high rating and convince site visitors that your offers are worth purchasing, Elfsight r Reviews widget is is the right choice. With our widget, you are arele place customer reviews from Tripadvisor on your site with details about their authors, filter them to reveal only the best, show ratings and an active button which will lead users on your Tripadvisor page, so that they can add a new review.
Make your site more successful for e-commerce targets with the help of Reviews from Tripadvisor
The basic widget features offer
- Three ready-to-use filters: by type, exclude by, and quantity of reviews for displaying;
- 4 available of layouts: List, Grid, Masonry, and Slider;
- Switchable header of the widget;
- The active button for posting a review directs users to your Tripadvisor page;
- 6 adjustable elements of the interface: author name and photo, recommendation, date, Tripadvisor icon, and star rating;
- Two variants of scenarios of review request refusal: reveal a text message or conceal the button.
How to add Reviews from Tripadvisor into my Google Sites website?
Just apply the instructions below to integrate the widget.
- Open our free demo and start shaping your custom-built instrument.
Find the selected interface and specifications of the tool and save the corrections.
- Copy the personal code appearing in the window on Elfsight Apps.
When the generation of your widget is complete, copy the exclusive code from the appeared window and keep it for future usage.
- Get started with using the widget on your Google Sites web page.
Place the code saved before into your web page and apply the edits.
- The installation is successfully ended.
Go your page to check how’s the widget performing.
Supposing you encounter any problems, do not be afraid to appeal to our customer service staff. Our specialists will be happy to help you with all the questions you might have with the tool.
How to add Reviews for Tripadvisor to my Google Sites website without coding skills?
Elfsight provides a SaaS solution that lets you create a Reviews for Tripadvisor widget yourself, see how easy the process is: Work directly in the online Editor to create a Reviews for Tripadvisor widget you would like to see on your Google Sites website. Pick one of the premade templates and adjust the Reviews for Tripadvisor settings, add your content, change the layout and color scheme without coding skills. Save the Reviews for Tripadvisor and copy its installation code, that you can embed in your Google Sites website without buying a paid plan. With our intuitive Editor any internet user can create Reviews for Tripadvisor widget online and easily embed it to their Google Sites website. There’s no need to pay or enter your card credentials in order to access the service. If you face any issues at any step, please feel free to contact our technical support team.