Tripadvisor Reviews for Facebook Page
If you are searching for a way to boast about your appreciation among customers and you want to convince page visitors that your products or services are worth buying, Elfsight Tripadvisor widget will do the job. Having our widget, you will easily place client reviews from the popular service on your page with information about their authors. Use filters to demonstrate only good ones, add ratings and an active button that will lead people on your Tripadvisor page, where they can write a new review.
Improve the perception of your brand among your audience with excellent reviews from Tripadvisor!
See all the functions of the widget in this list. They are available right in the editor and will help you shape the widget right for your case.
- 3 variants of filters: by type, exclude by, and quantity of reviews for displaying;
- 4 types of layouts: List, Grid, Masonry, and Slider;
- An option to turn on/off the header of the widget;
- The button to request a review directs clients to your Tripadvisor page;
- Six flexible elements of the interface: the name of the author and picture, recommendation, date, Tripadvisor icon, and star rating;
- Two variants of scenarios after review request denial: reveal a custom message or hide the button.
How to add Tripadvisor Reviews tab to your Facebook Business page
To activate the widget, take the following steps.
- Design your own Tripadvisor widget
With the help of our free configurator, shape a plugin with a preferred layout and functionality.
- Get the individual code to publish the plugin
After creating your widget, you will obtain an individual code from the appeared window on Elfsight Apps. Copy the code for later use.
- Add the Tripadvisor widget to the Facebook page
Create your custom Facebook Tab. Insert the code that you received at elfsight apps into the tab. If you have any issues, just check our guide on creating custom Facebook Tab
- The integration is successful!
Go to the page, to view your work.
You are welcome to get in touch with the customer service when you need help or have something to ask. Our specialists will be glad to assist with every request.
How to add Reviews for Tripadvisor to my Facebook Page website without coding skills?
Elfsight provides a SaaS solution that lets you create a Reviews for Tripadvisor widget yourself, see how easy the process is: Work directly in the online Editor to create a Reviews for Tripadvisor widget you would like to see on your Facebook Page website. Pick one of the premade templates and adjust the Reviews for Tripadvisor settings, add your content, change the layout and colors without coding skills. Save the Reviews for Tripadvisor and copy its installation code, that you can simply add in your Facebook Page website without buying a paid subscription. With our intuitive Editor any internet user can create Reviews for Tripadvisor widget online and easily embed it to their Facebook Page website. There’s no need to pay or enter your card credentials in order to access the service. If you face any issues at any step, please feel free to contact our technical support team.