iFrame Tripadvisor Reviews
If you need to display your high appraisal by clients and convince site visitors that your offers are worth purchasing, Elfsight Tripadvisor Reviews suit you perfectly. With our plugin, you will easily demonstrate client reviews from Tripadvisor on your website with information about their authors, sort them out to show only the best, add ratings and an active button, which will get users to your Tripadvisor account, so that they can leave a new review.
Start showing the best testimonials from Tripadvisor right now and increase trust!
Check what our widgets can do. Here’s a list of the most important features:
- 4 predefined of layouts: List, Grid, Masonry, and Slider;
- Review request button gets visitors to your Tripadvisor page;
- 6 adjustable elements of the interface: author name and picture, recommendation, date, Tripadvisor icon, and star rating;
How to add Tripadvisor Reviews plugin to iFrame website
It’s super easy to make the widget up and running on your site. Just take the steps below:.
- Create your custom-made Tripadvisor plugin
With the help of our free configurator, create a plugin with a selected look and functions.
- Get the personal code to embed the plugin
After you have set your plugin, you will acquire the setup code from the appeared notification on Elfsight Apps. Copy the code.
- Integrate the plugin in your iFrame website
Define the place where you wish to integrate the plugin and paste the copied code there. Save the changes.
- You successfully performed the setup
Go to the site, to check your reviews.
If you have questions about Elfsight Tripadvisor Reviews or would like us to help you, don’t hesitate to write us. Our customer support is here for you!