Google Sites Logo Showcase widget
Elfsight Logo Showcase for Google Sites will be the perfect technique of displaying your customers’ and promoters’ logos or your mentions in the media on your site. With the widget, you convince visitors that your company is a reputable companion and sustain a positive vision of your business. The widget allows you to add infinite logos, build them into a carousel or grid, and adjust the size of the logos. You can show captions and links to the companies’ websites. Varying colors and fonts options, you will configure a personalized look.
Increase sales showing your excellent business reputation, with clients’ logos on your site.
Here you can see all the functional traits of Logo Showcase. You can manage them straight in the editor and they will help you create the widget most suitable for your needs.
- You can Link each logotype to any web page;
- Removable widget header featuring title and text with formatting available;
- CTA button can be linked to any web page;
- Three different layouts: Slider, Grid, and Carousel;
- An option to change the logo size and the widget width;
- Choose any background color or upload a custom file.
How do I add Logo Showcase to Google Sites?
To introduce widget, apply the instructions below
- Create your customized Logo Showcase plugin
Managing our free demo, get a plugin with a custom composition and functionality.
- Acquire the individual code to install the plugin
After you have set up your widget, you will receive your personal code from the popup notification on Elfsight Apps. Copy it.
- Embed the plugin on your Muse site
Go to the area you need to place the plugin to and add the copied code there. Save the results.
Visit your page, to see your work.
You are welcome to address the clients support should you need help or have questions. Our specialists will give a helping hand with every request.