Drupal Subscription Form module
Elfsight Subscription Form for Drupal is a useful module giving you a possibility to get emails. The app gives you an option not only to build your email list, but do it efficiently – you are free to add the head section with caption to the form, request the first name email or make it simple and leave only an email field there and attach an explanatory label and a placeholder. You’re also provided with an option to link your Subscription Form widget with the Mailchimp service. And making use of one of 4 ready-to-use layout templates you’ll be able to design the tool that works just the way you need.
Showcase your newsletter subscription forms to the target audience on the right pages of your website and stop them from leaving your site!
View the list of the most important features:
- Attach a header with an informative caption.
- Integrate your subscription form with Mailchimp service
- Obtain your email database in CSV format.
- Customizable form fields.
- 4 layouts to choose from: Popup, Pane, Embedded, Side-in,.
How do I add Subscription Form on my Drupal website?
Just follow a couple of steps given below to activate the module.
- Make use of our free demo and start shaping your custom-made module.
Find the preferable design and functionality of the tool and save the corrections.
- Get your unique code which is shown in the window on Elfsight Apps.
After the customization of your personal module is complete, copy the exclusive code in the appeared popup and keep it for later occasion.
- Begin using the widget on your Drupal website.
Insert the code saved before in your website and apply the corrections.
- You’re done! The integration is fully accomplished.
Go to your page to view the functioning of the module.
Supposing you deal with any complications, please appeal to our support team. Our people are eager to help you with all the difficulties you may have with the plugin.