OpenCart Subscription Form extension
Elfsight Subscription Form for OpenCart is a useful extension allowing you to get emails. The tool gives you an opportunity not only to grow your email list, but do it smoothly – you are free to add the head section with caption to the form, ask for the first name email address or keep it simple and put only an email field there and adjoin an explanatory label and a placeholder. You’re also offered an opportunity to connect your Subscription Form app with the Mailchimp. And applying one of 4 offered premade layout templates you’ll design the tool that works just for you.
Showcase your newsletter subscription form to the target audience on the suitable pages of your website and preclude them from leaving your site!
We offer useful and easy features, see some of them:
- Adjoin a head section with an informative caption.
- Link your subscription form with Mailchimp service
- Get your email database in CSV format.
- Adjustable form fields.
- Four layouts for you to select from: Pane, Side-in, Embedded, Popup.
How can I embed Subscription Form into my OpenCart website?
Simply fulfill the guidelines below to start working with the extension.
- Employ our free demo and start shaping your unique plugin.
Find the preferable layout and specifications of the widget and apply the edits.
- Get your unique code popping up in the box on Elfsight Apps.
After the generation of your personal widget is done, copy the individual code at the emerged popup and save it for later usage.
- Enter on using the extension on your OpenCart website.
Implement the code copied recently in your website and save the improvements.
- You’re done! The integration is fully performed.
Go to your website to examine how the widget operates.
In case you challenge some problems, don’t hesitate to appeal to our customer service staff. Our people will be happy to resolve all the questions you may have with the plugin.