Social Share Buttons for Drupal
An easy share module for any sites, which allows your users spread content, articles in varied social networks. Develop your company presence in social networks and get even more subscribers and readers with the help of custom content on personal site.
Win more traffic and followers from social networks!
- Maximum spreading of publications and items in social media.
Thanks to clear design and many functions, just in one click, your content will get an active sharing in all social media without much effort.
- Promote your posts for greater public.
Give your readers a chance to distribute high-quality content with ease and immediately to get through to a greater audience.
- Improve the number of views on your site.
Attract fresh readers on you website with active presence in social networks, and you will see an increase in the number of visits.
- Boost the amount of subscribers in social media.
Publishing enticing posts? Let your visitors spread them around themselves, in no time placing posts for their subscribers.
Why our buttons the best among Drupal share modules? Explore our key points:
- 40+ embedded social networks;
- Set any number of columns to organize the buttons;
- Set button elements to be shown;
- 5 animation types available;
- Mobile optimized with expandable icon.
How to add Share Buttons to Drupal
A concise instruction on inserting buttons into a site that requires no special competence in programming or searching for a professional developer. You will only need 2 minutes to carry out the tutorial.
- Obtain the module and install it to the site.
On Share Buttons page, find a module file and install it on your Drupal website on «Extend» tab.
- Configure Buttons.
Find the integrated module, choose your interface options and parameters.
- Display the module on your site.
On «Content» section, choose the page for installing the widget and insert the widget code there. Publish the changes.
Enter your Drupal site, to see your module!
Require advice about setup or creating the module? Elfsight support team will be here to help and propose a solution! You can also deal with the query on your own with our detailed plan «How to place share buttons on Drupal site».