WordPress Slack plugin
Why it’s incredibly important to have Slack Chat plugin on your WordPress site
Elfsight Slack Chat is the fastest tool for users to address you and get answers to their queries. You will stay available live in Slack – one the most well-used messenger 24/7. Use Slack Chat integration on your page, and see how Slack plugin appears on specific pages or for certain groups of your WP site audience, pick Slack chat initiating starters, set your own welcome message, choose icons and other features. Using Slack Chat integration on your WordPress website you will be in touch with people anytime and from any place. All your visitors need to do when they visit your WP site is to start a conversation with you via the Slack chat bubble placed on any page of your WP website.
Here are some reasons for you to have Slack chat plugin integration on your WordPress site:
- The quickest way for your visitors to get info from you via Slack for WP site. Through the use of Elfsight Slack Chat plugin you can establish a handy communication channel on your WordPress site, which will help make it easy for your website visitors to talk to you without delay and effortlessly. People will have a chance to communicate with you whenever needed, through a familiar and comfortable Slack integration window. And you will be able to keep in touch, answering on-the-fly wherever you are, through one of the handiest messengers.
- Invite visitors into chat with you. Boost sales through dialogues via Slack integration. Whatever services and products you offer, you can offer more through personal conversations on your website through the Slack plugin for WordPress. You can make each user engaged in messaging and assure more users to buy on your WP website. Elfsight Slack Chat plugin employs chat triggers that will make a Slack chat window appear for a user after a certain amount of time on your WordPress site or web page, or when they start exiting. You can select out of four types of Slack plugin display position, and restrict the Slack chat window to show only for a selected category of users to make it work best.
- Define your target audience by means of Slack integration. Elfsight Slack integration plugin can show up just for a specific type of your WordPress site’s audience. You have three variants: all people, only new users, or just returning visitors. For example, restrict showing the Slack chat integration to returning groups only, in order to help these people find what they failed to during their first visit. Also, you may want to involve as many first-time visitors as possible. Each use case is special, and the Slack plugin integration can work just for you.
Exposing the Slack plugin where it works best
Your Slack chat plugin integration may show on all pages of your WordPress site or just on the ones you select. If you want it just on certain pages – it’s simple to do, just select the Specific Pages variant and insert the URLs of the required pages. Meanwhile, Excluded Pages setting will help restrict revealing your Slack plugin integration on the pages where it’s better to hide it. Showing Slack chat on mobile is also optional, if it might hinder the experience, and you are free to conceal it.
Defining a Slack plugin opening requirement
Slack Chat plugin can be an instrument to draw customers and boost the amount of communications on your WordPress site. If you choose one of the open-chart triggers, then the Slack chat window should automatically appear and engage a person to cooperate. As a trigger, one can choose specific time spent on the site or on a certain page, reaching a set scroll position, or a visitor’s intent to exit your WordPress site.
Alter icon and text of your Slack chat plugin bubble
Slack Chat bubble is the feature that your visitors see first and associate with dialogue. Choosing the right bubble thumbnail can help reflect the main purpose of your chat: customer support, order placing, apartment booking, and so on. We offer a library of icons for various occasions, so you can pick out the most suitable one that will reflect the main purpose of the chat and blend the Slack plugin with your WordPress site’s design. And a bubble text field is available to show your custom text next to the thumbnail.
Customizable Slack chat header
There are lots of elements of the Slack plugin header which can vary according to your purposes. The picture can be your Slack account photo, or you can pick it from the collection or choose your own. You may add the name of the Slack chat and choose a caption. The latter gives five variants of reply time, showing when users should expect an answer, or a space for your custom caption text. It supports font and weight options, lists, links, and more.
Let your visitors reach you any time they may need
Give your clients an opportunity to talk to you via Slack chat at any time right from your WordPress website. They will be delighted with a quick and effortless dialogue via Slack, one of the most used messengers all around the world. Just one click on the icon – and the Slack chat plugin window will open to initiate a chat and connect to you.Three possible variants of Slack plugin positioning on the page
Depending on what you need, your Slack Chat window can pop up as an expandable bubble – movable or fixed on a certain place – or as an embedded chat window. Floating Slack plugin bubbles can be aligned at the center, left, or right. It can follow when visitors scroll the page and be in sight. Integrated dialogue box can be inserted into the content field, for instance on a product card to help visitors purchase an order.
Many more amazing and functional options upcoming soon in our amazing Slack plugin integrationElfsight incredible developers and designers are working on the Slack chat’s functionality at this stage. There will be a wide array of settings, you’ll have an opportunity to modify your Slack plugin content the way it becomes an essential section of your WordPress website. There will be an opportunity to build the Slack plugin very soon, wait for it! Our developers also offer a unique instrument for non-professionals – a Color Scheme Generator that’ll produce a palette for your Slack plugin automatically. Just pick up light or dark mode, and allow the automatic color designer to do all the magic for you. However, if you need a distinctive look for your Slack integration, you can always further modify all the components separately: background, popup, head section, and so forth. See all modifications immediately in the free configurator with no need to program and look for a skilled developer to create your Slack integration.
Find below key features of the Slack chat plugin:
- Lots of easily built color themes.
- Personalisable colors for header, content, text.
- Multiple languages supported.
- Various question types.
- Ongoing live updates.
Set an instant and effortless Slack chat and help your clients address you through your page!
How to add a Slack chat plugin to my WordPress site?Your Slack chat plugin can appear on every page of your WordPress website, or only to particular pages. You can as well hide your Slack chat on particular pages on which you don’t need the plugin to appear.
On the condition of confronting questions or encountering some obstacles with Slack chat plugin integration, have no hesitation to get in touch with our customer service staff. Our specialists will be delighted to resolve all the questions you may have with the Slack plugin.