WordPress Pricing Table plugin
Well-designed and responsive pricing is one the best tools of stimulating customers to order on your site. Our plugin not only enables visitors of the website to visualize and compare several price plans quickly. It also helps increase conversion by means of using smart tricks in design and templates.
Get sales of your site to another level, using a powerful pricing plugin.
- Win more clients.
Use the smartest design, to fight fears and doubts of your clients that may appear while making a decision to buy – and level up your conversion.
- Customizing plugin in just 3 minutes.
Create your personalized plugin in a matter of seconds. Align the desired parameters of template and add your content – display it all in only a couple of actions.
- Make your pricing exciting for visitors.
Choose the needed colors, insert elements, use images to make your pricing enticing for customers and bring positive influence on the the buying result.
The advantages that turn our pricing table into the best plugin for WordPress websites.
- 6 predefined column elements that can be arranged and customized to get the perfect look;
- 5 predefined skins, featuring different color schemes;
- 3 predefined feature styles;
- Linking the Button to the required page;
- Responsive mobile layout.
How to add Pricing Table to WordpPress website
Simply take these steps given below to activate the widget on WordPress.
- Launch our free editor and start forming your custom-made widget.
Find the preferable design and parameters of the tool and save the corrections.
- Receive your personal code which is shown in the box on Elfsight Apps.
When the establishing of your Pricing Table widget is done, copy the individual code at the appeared popup and keep it for later use.
- Initiate utilization of the widget on your WordPress website.
Insert the code you’ve copied recently in your website and apply the improvements.
- You’re done! The embedding is successfully performed.
Visit your website to examine how’s the plugin operating.
Having troubles with adding the plugin to your website? Check our thorough instruction «How to install pricing table into a WordPress» or leave a message for our support team – they solve all kinds of problems in a flash.