WordPress Pricing Table plugin
Well-designed and responsive pricing is one the best tools of stimulating customers to order on your site. Our plugin not only enables visitors of the website to visualize and compare several price plans quickly. It also helps increase conversion by means of using smart tricks in design and templates.
Get sales of your site to another level, using a powerful pricing plugin.
- Win more clients.
Use the smartest design, to fight fears and doubts of your clients that may appear while making a decision to buy – and level up your conversion.
- Customizing plugin in just 3 minutes.
Create your personalized plugin in a matter of seconds. Align the desired parameters of template and add your content – display it all in only a couple of actions.
- Make your pricing exciting for visitors.
Choose the needed colors, insert elements, use images to make your pricing enticing for customers and bring positive influence on the the buying result.
The advantages that turn our pricing table into the best plugin for WordPress websites.
- 6 predefined column elements that can be arranged and customized to get the perfect look;
- 5 predefined skins, featuring different color schemes;
- 3 predefined feature styles;
- Linking the Button to the required page;
- Responsive mobile layout.
How to add Pricing Table to WordpPress website
A tutorial on inserting Elfsight widget. To fulfill it, you don’t need experience in programming and it will not take much time. Make several easy steps in 3 minutes.
- Launch our free editor and start creating your custom-made plugin.
Specify the suitable layout and functional traits of the plugin and save all the edits.
- Get your unique code shown in the window on Elfsight Apps.
Right after the creation of your personal plugin is complete, copy the exclusive code at the appeared box and save it for future use.
- Begin using the plugin on your WordPress website.
Embed the code saved before in your page and save the adjustments.
- The installation is fully ended.
Go your site to inspect the work of the plugin.
Having troubles with adding the plugin to your website? Check our thorough instruction «How to install pricing table into a WordPress» or leave a message for our support team – they solve all kinds of problems in a flash.