Pricing Table extension for ModX
Pricing is one of the key aspects of convincing clients to make an order. Our extension not only enables visitors of the site to visualize and compare your price plans in a flash. It also helps raise conversion by means of the latest tendencies in design and modelling.
Get sales of your site to a higher level, using an advanced pricing.
- Find more customers.
Engage effective trends of the interface, to exclude all fears while taking a decision to buy and get the maximum conversion.
- Instant and efficient customization.
Thanks to a wide variety of settings that enable to create different types of pricings just in a couple of steps, you will get the one that will be maximum efficient for your website.
- Write more about your tariffs.
Post maximum description about all of your pricing offers and add them to your extension, so that readers could examine and check your plans.
The traits that transform our extension into the best pricing table for ModX websites.
- 2 predefined types of border radius and 4 predefined types of border width;
- 5 predefined skins, featuring different color schemes;
- Make any column featured;
- Customizable Button border radius and width;
- Mobile optimized layout.
How to add Pricing Table to ModX website
A tutorial on embedding our extension into a website. To carry out this process, you don’t need to have competence in programming and a lot of time. Only 3 quick steps and 4 minutes.
- Perform our free configurator and start shaping your custom-made extra.
Determine the custom layout and performance of the extra and save all the corrections.
- Acquire your individual code popping up in the special form on Elfsight Apps.
As soon as the creation of your extra is complete, copy the exclusive code in the appearing box and keep it for future occasion.
- Commence applying of the extra on your ModX website.
Paste the code copied before in your web page and save the improvements.
- The installation is successfully ended.
Go to your website to check the work of the extra.
Having issues with shaping the extension? Read our complete instruction «How to show pricing table on a ModX» or contact our customer service, which will solve any kind of your troubles.