JQuery Photo Popup template
- 12 Custom Field Elements
- Email Notifications via Form Submission
- Form with 5000+ Integrations
- Customizable Modal, Slide-in, Pane Layouts
- Engaging Popup Opening Button
- Adjustable Frequency Display Setting
- Exclude or Specify Pages for Displaying
- Auto-Opening Trigger after Time Spent
- Scroll Trigger On-Element or On-Click
- Exit Intent Support
- Set Up Popup for Multiple Mobile Devices
- CTA Button
- Coupon Code & Redirect Link Creation
- HTML & iFrame Fields
- Image & Video Upload
- Mobile Optimized
- Page-Speed Friendly Lazy Loading
- Tech-Free Customization
- Language Localization
- Custom CSS & JS Editors
Need a Different Template?
Here’s what people say about Elfsight Popup widget
How to create the Photo Popup template for the JQuery website?
If you wish to create the Photo Popup for your JQuery website, do the following:
- Access the Photo Popup template.
- Customize the elements and features to align with your branding goals.
- Authorize your Elfsight admin panel.
- Obtain the installation code.
How to add the Photo Popup template to the JQuery website?
To embed the Photo Popup on your JQuery website, follow these directions:
- Personalize the look of the Popup widget to match your taste.
- Sign in to your Elfsight dashboard or set up a free account.
- Get the unique embedding code.
- Navigate to your website.
- Paste the code into your website editor. You’re all done!
For further information, we advise reading our article about how to embed Popup on a website.
Do I need to have coding or programming skills to embed the Photo Popup?
Not at all. There is no need for any coding skills in any way. You can easily create and add the Photo Popup to your website, even without any specialized background or prior experience.
Can I set up the popup to open automatically?
Can I use the Photo Popup template for free?
Can I add a call-to-action button to the Popup widget?
Certainly! Simply take these steps:
- Launch the Popup editor.
- Go to the “Blocks” menu tab.
- Include the “Button” element.
- Define a call-to-action message, click action, and appearance.
What email integrations or tools does the JQuery widget support?
The main advantage of this JQuery widget is its ability to link with external integrations such as Mailchimp, Zapier, and Google Sheets. You can make an extra effort without any worry about losing any captured data.
Where can I add the Photo Popup on my JQuery ?
It is fully up to you to make this decision. No specific rules need to be followed. But make sure it makes sense and is strategically positioned in the highest traffic section, such as the main page or product page.
How to customize the Photo Popup?
The world is your oyster-tailor the appearance of the complete widget to showcase your brand ethics and drive conversions in no time:
- Popup details
You have the option to stack elements and create an extensive structure of content blocks: header, text, CTA button, redirect link, coupon, form, image, and video. Also, to enhance the visual appeal, you can insert spacing, dividers, and custom HTML and iFrame fields.
- Display settings
Elfsight provides three choices: frequency, pages, and devices. Clearly define all the criteria to ensure optimal performance.
- Custom elements and features
And yet, you still have so many things left to unlock: triggers, custom CSS, custom JS, redirect link, layouts, close buttons, background visuals, alignments, and so on.
For more clarification, get in touch with our Support Team to solve any queries and exclude misunderstandings in the future!
Help with Photo Popup Setup and Website Installation
For more info on the widget templates or assistance, check out these resources: