Elementor Full Screen Popup template
- 12 Custom Content Elements
- Email Notifications via Form Submission
- 5000+ Integrations
- Customizable Modal, Slide-in, Pane Layouts
- Engaging Popup Opening Button
- Adjustable Frequency Display Setting
- Exclude or Specify Pages for Displaying
- Timed-Display Trigger
- Scroll Trigger On-Element or On-Click
- Exit Intent Trigger
- Set Up Popup for Multiple Mobile Devices
- Call-to-Action Button
- Coupon Code & Redirect Link Creation
- HTML & iFrame Fields
- Image & Video Upload
- Mobile Optimized
- Page-Speed Friendly Lazy Loading
- Tech-Free Customization
- Translation to Any Language
- Custom CSS & JS Editors
Need a Different Template?
Here’s what people say about Elfsight Popup widget
How to create the Full Screen Popup template for the Elementor website?
To make the Full Screen Popup for your website, follow these directions:
- Choose the Full Screen Popup template.
- Personalize the elements and features to align with your branding goals.
- Sign in to your Elfsight dashboard.
- Obtain the installation code.
How to add the Full Screen Popup template to the Elementor website?
To add the Full Screen Popup to your Elementor website, take these steps below:
- Customize the appearance of the Popup widget to match the design choice of your website.
- Sign in to your Elfsight dashboard panel or create a free account.
- Receive the unique embedding code.
- Navigate to your website.
- Insert the shortcode into your website editor. You’re all set!
To gain a deeper understanding, we suggest reading our article about how to embed Popup on a website.
Do I need to have coding or programming skills to embed the Full Screen Popup?
No, you don’t. Any prior coding skills aren’t a must. You can easily build and embed the Full Screen Popup on your website, regardless of your prior background or knowledge.
Can I set up the popup to open automatically?
Can I use the Full Screen Popup template for free?
Can I add a call-to-action button to the Popup widget?
Yes, you can! Just follow these steps:
- Access the Popup editor.
- Find the “Blocks” menu choice.
- Add the “Button” element.
- Set up a call-to-action message, click functionality, and visuals.
What email integrations or tools does the Elementor widget support?
One of the primary perks of this Elementor widget lies in its ability to connect with external applications like Mailchimp, Zapier, and Google Sheets. You can proactively ensure that no gathered data slips away.
Where can I add the Full Screen Popup on my Elementor?
You have the final say. There aren’t any specific requirements to meet. But ensure it is logical and strategically positioned in the highest traffic section, like the main page or product page.
How to customize the Full Screen Popup?
Limitless creative possibilities-personalize the entire widget’s design to align with your brand principles and enhance conversions quickly:
- Popup details
You can stack elements and build an extensive structure of content blocks: title, text, call-to-action button, link, discount voucher, form, image, and video. Furthermore, for a better visual look, you can incorporate gaps, dividers, and custom HTML and iFrame fields.
- Display settings
Elfsight gives you three options: frequency, pages, and devices. Specify all the necessary preferences to maintain the set quality level.
- Custom elements and features
Moreover, you still have plenty of things left to explore: triggers, custom CSS, custom JS, redirect link, layouts, close buttons, background visuals, alignments, etc.
For more clarification, get in touch with our Customer Support Team to handle any concerns and prevent misunderstandings in the future!
Help with Full Screen Popup Setup and Website Installation
For additional information regarding the plugin templates or assistance, we suggest exploring the following options: