Magento Pinterest Feed extension
Elfsight Pinterest extension allows displaying your account, and any pins and boards from Pinterest on your website. With our tool, you can not only embed your profile but also sort pins and boards to demonstrate collections of visuals for your site. Exhibit your offers, stimulate your future customers to discover new things or just choose gorgeous images for your site. A flexible widget will help you widen the coverage of your visual materials, raise site engagement and bring more subscribers on Pinterest.
Add to your site visual content from Pinterest fast and without effort.
- Attract sales demonstrating your items
Make your own original galleries of photos with your works or latest tendencies and must-haves to make people inspired to purchase.
- Widen the social coverage of your content
Grant a chance to users who are not on Pinterest to have a look at your fascinating content, revealing it on the website.
- Strengthen the number of sales with the help of sales-generating pictures
Choose the most enticing images of your offers; display the newest trends and inspiring pictures to make users want to purchase.
Here are the functions that make our extension the best one for every Magento website:
- Display pins, boards, and integrate your Pinterest account;
- Choose widget width and height;
- Show or hide header;
- Display or hide boards and pins counts;
How to add Pinterest Feed to Magento website
A summary time of the installation is approximately 1 minute, and what’s more, it doesn’t require competence in web programming.
- Manage our free editor and start creating your custom extension.
Choose the suitable interface and functionality of the extension and save all the edits.
- Get the individual code revealed in the window on Elfsight Apps.
As soon as the generation of your extension is finished, copy your code at the appearing window and keep it for further occasion.
- Start using the extension on your Magento website.
Insert the code you’ve saved recently into your website and apply the edits.
- The setup is fully performed.
Open your site to see how’s the extension performing.
Can’t create or display the extension on a site? Address our help center.