Magento Pinterest Feed extension
Elfsight Pinterest extension allows displaying your account, and any pins and boards from Pinterest on your website. With our tool, you can not only embed your profile but also sort pins and boards to demonstrate collections of visuals for your site. Exhibit your offers, stimulate your future customers to discover new things or just choose gorgeous images for your site. A flexible widget will help you widen the coverage of your visual materials, raise site engagement and bring more subscribers on Pinterest.
Add to your site visual content from Pinterest fast and without effort.
- Attract sales demonstrating your items
Make your own original galleries of photos with your works or latest tendencies and must-haves to make people inspired to purchase.
- Widen the social coverage of your content
Grant a chance to users who are not on Pinterest to have a look at your fascinating content, revealing it on the website.
- Strengthen the number of sales with the help of sales-generating pictures
Choose the most enticing images of your offers; display the newest trends and inspiring pictures to make users want to purchase.
Here are the functions that make our extension the best one for every Magento website:
- Display pins, boards, and integrate your Pinterest account;
- Choose widget width and height;
- Show or hide header;
- Display or hide boards and pins counts;
How to add Pinterest Feed to Magento website
Just take a couple of steps given below to embed the widget on Magento.
- Launch our free demo and start creating your custom-made instrument.
Specify the preferable interface and aspects of the widget and apply the edits.
- Receive your unique code shown in the special form on Elfsight Apps.
When the customization of your personal Pinterest Feed extension is finished, copy the individual code from the emerged box and keep it for later occasion.
- Get started with using the extension on Magento website.
Add the code copied before into your web page and apply the modifications.
- The installation is successfully performed.
Go to your web page to see the functioning of the widget.
Can’t create or display the extension on a site? Address our help center.
In what manner can I add Pinterest Feed to my Magento with no coding?
Elfsight company offers a solution that lets people create a Pinterest Feed app yourself, check the easy guide:
- Work in the online Demo to establish a Pinterest Feed app you would like to embed on Magento site.
- Choose one of the premade templates and change the Pinterest Feed settings, add your content, change the layout and colors without coding skills.
- Click to save the Pinterest Feed and get plugin’s code for embedding, that you can easily add in any Magento homepage using a free plan.
Working in the intuitive Editor any web user can build Pinterest Feed plugin online and effortlessly include to any Magento website. It’s not required to get a paid plan or disclose your card data in order to enter our Editor. If you encounter any issues of any kind, please feel free to talk to our support staff.