Webflow Photo Gallery widget
Elfsight Gallery is the fastest way to show pictures or design a stylish gallery on your website. Upload any quantity of images, show descriptions, and find the optimal manner to place them on the page. Elfsight widget includes six layouts and a lot of additional interface options. Every image shows in popup, users can slide through them or turn on a slideshow, zoom, and admire the photos full-screen. You have an option to color for the widget interface and apply a unique background, use text options and more style variations.
Increase user engagement with unmissable photo collections!
Check a list of all the functional traits of Photo Gallery for Webflow. You can set them right in the editor and they will help you construct the widget most suitable for your needs.
- Employ CTA buttons to guide users towards your goal.
- Alter slide change duration.
- Choose between numerous pagination options.
- Place the text anywhere on the page by the means of advanced position.
- Adapt five content functions.
How to integrate Photo Gallery with Webflow?
To introduce widget, just follow the instructions below.
- Generate your personalized Gallery plugin
With the help of our free demo, set up a plugin with a custom interface and functions.
- Copy the individual code to display the plugin
After you have configured your widget, you will get the unique code from the appeared window on Elfsight Apps. Copy it.
- Embed the plugin on your Webflow site
Pick the place you want to place the plugin to and insert the saved code there. Save the results.
- Setup is finished
Go to the site, to take a look at your work.
You are welcome to reach the clients support in case you need advice or have something to ask. Our specialists will be glad to assist with every request.