WordPress PDF Viewer plugin
With Elfsight plugin, experience immediate pasting of numerous PDF files to the website. For better convenience, documents can be embedded by uploading, by the URLs, or choosing from the recently uploaded. You can give every file your own title, upload an icon or image, select layout, and other options. Site visitors can read the files straight on your page, view them in a new tab, and download.
Are there any other tools for WordPress that I can insert on my site?
On our website there’s no end of plugins and widgets for you to achieve any sort of goal on your website. See the most popular plugins for yourself: WhatsApp Chat, Facebook Chat, Google Reviews, Testimonials Slider, YouTube Gallery.
Which way can I add the Embed PDF plugin to my WordPress website?
You can embed the online PDF viewer to upload and download different PDF files on your WordPress website. Simply open the administrator board and follow these steps:
- Go to theme settings.
- Select the block where you need to insert the PDF embed on.
- Embed the code of the widget to your WordPress site from Elfsight Apps and employ your changes.
- You’re done.
And here on this page you can observe the widget’s features in greater detail.
Is there a way to test your WordPress Embed PDF plugin in effect?
See the list of the essential features of our plugin to have a better understanding of its potential for your website.
- Insert unlimited files;
- File Viewer layout variant to view files on the website;
- Uploading pictures for file icons and previews;
- Show or hide Download document text;
- Six paintable details of the widget interface;
How to embed the PDF Viewer plugin to your WordPress website
Just take the following steps given below to start using the plugin on WordPress.
- Employ our free configurator and start forming your custom-built plugin.
Choose the preferable design and parameters of the plugin and apply the corrections.
- Get your unique code popping up in the window on Elfsight Apps.
Right after the establishing of your tool is complete, copy the individual code at the appearing window and save it for later use.
- Begin using the PDF widget on your WordPress site.
Embed the code you’ve copied before in your page and apply the improvements.
- You’re done! The setup is successfully ended.
Go your site to inspect the work of the plugin.
Still not decided? Or experiencing problems? Simply direct a request to our support team. They will settle every trouble professionally and timely.