How to embed LinkedIn Feed on iFrame for free!
Embed LinkedIn Feed on iFrame for free!
The code-free LinkedIn Feed plugin provides a cutting-edge chance for businesses to showcase and advertise their LinkedIn content on iFrame websites: display posts, visuals, clips, etc. The integration of the plugin is seamless—no coding or programming skills are required.
Create a look that reflects your website preferences and experiment by trying out custom feed elements, templates, layouts, and post styles. Add a popup effect as a post-click action to catch the users’ eye. And finally, experience enhanced credibility and more branding opportunities.
- Enhance your networking channels with the LinkedIn company page.
Ignite new relationships in the business realm and expand the lead count by leveraging content from your LinkedIn profile.
- Grow your LinkedIn audience base.
Shine a light on your LinkedIn presence among the iFrame website users and foster strong interest in your offerings.
- Make your business seem more genuine.
Add your brand an extra boost in credibility and trustworthiness by showcasing the latest LinkedIn activity directly on the website page.
Add the LinkedIn Feed widget to the iFrame website to reinforce trust, amplify authenticity, and widen your network by leveraging solid social proof.
Are there any other tools for iFrame that I can use on my website?
Yes, absolutely! Being an iFrame website user opens up tons of code-free tools from Elfsight, including the code-free LinkedIn Feed plugin. Irrespective of your business type or your niche within the industry, there are always opportunities to display your strengths. Consider the following possibilities:
- To create any other social media app for your iFrame website similar to the LinkedIn Feed plugin, consider using the Pinterest Feed or Instagram Feed widget.
- Opt for the All-in-One Reviews or Google Reviews plugin to display valuable customer feedback.
- Embed the Form Builder widget to collect responses and enable user interactions on your iFrame website.
- Add the Countdown Timer widget to generate excitement and create a sense of scarcity within your audience.
These examples only scratch the surface of a long list of additions that can cater to your specific business needs. Start with LinkedIn Feed and later explore the remaining assortment of widgets in our catalog to add to your website!
How to embed LinkedIn Feed for free on iFrame?
To add the LinkedIn Feed plugin to your iFrame website for free, do the following:
- Customize the look of the LinkedIn Feed plugin to match your aesthetics.
- Log in to your Elfsight dashboard or set up a free user profile.
- Receive the unique code to embed.
- Access your iFrame website.
- Put the code into your iFrame website builder to add the LinkedIn Feed widget. It’s that simple!
As you can observe, there is no necessity for mastering writing code to embed the plugin. Create the code-free LinkedIn Feed widget for an iFrame website with ease and experience the numerous perks that accompany the process of expanding your reach.
Do I need to know how to code or have programming skills to embed the LinkedIn Feed plugin on iFrame?
No, you don’t. Knowledge of coding doesn’t add so much value. You can easily build and add the LinkedIn Feed plugin on your iFrame website, regardless of your previous background or code experience.
These are just several of the wide widget features:
- Embed various forms of content: blog posts, photos, videos, etc.
- Group feed content by keywords, hashtags, or URL filters.
- Call-to-action buttons to enhance the visibility of your LinkedIn company feed on the website.
- Add the eye-catching popup effect to draw attention toward your LinkedIn content.
- Advanced customization without a need to code: ready-to-use templates, color scheme creator, five layout designs, post styles, Custom CSS, etc.
How to add LinkedIn Feed to my iFrame website?
To embed the LinkedIn Feed on your iFrame website, do the following:
- Launch our free configurator and start building your unique code-free LinkedIn Feed widget.
Find the suitable interface and functionality of the tool and apply the modifications.
- Copy the personal code shown in the window on Elfsight Apps.
After the creation of your plugin is over, copy the personal code in the emerged popup and keep it for future use.
- Get started with using the tool on your iFrame website.
Paste the code saved recently on your website and save the edits.
- Done! The setup is successfully performed.
Go to your website to see in action the performance of the LinkedIn Feed widget.
On condition of dealing with questions or facing some difficulties with how to add the widget, have no hesitation to seek assistance from our support staff. Our specialists will be excited to resolve all the issues you might have with the code-free LinkedIn Feed plugin for iFrame websites.