iFrame Social Media Feed widget
Elfsight Social Feed for iFrame is a widget for selling not just items, but emotions and experiences. By using it you can build individual feed made of the content from multiple sources: Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, YouTube, Vimeo – and show it directly on your website. Build a gallery or products catalogue in 1-2-3! Exert the full control over a demonstrated content with multiple filtration options and weed out spam and any unwilling content via manual moderation. Fully responsive online-configurator provides you different templates to pick.
Make your website more successful for business goals with Social Wall
The most important widget features contain
- Showcase your social media content from different sources.
- Pick numerous filter options.
- Get rid of any spam and unwelcome content applying manual moderation mode.
- Put the Follow button on the widget feed.
- Let your posts show in a pop-up mode.
How do I embed Social Media Feed widget to my iFrame website?
Simply follow these steps given below to integrate the plugin.
- Perform our free editor and start forming your custom-built instrument.
Specify the selected look and functional traits of the widget and apply the corrections.
- Receive your unique code shown in the box on Elfsight Apps.
Right after the establishing of your widget is finished, copy the personal code from the appearing window and keep it for further use.
- Start using the Social Wall widget on your iFrame homepage.
Add the code you’ve copied before in your website and save the adjustments.
- The installation is fully ended.
Go to your website to examine the performance of the plugin.
On condition of experiencing questions or running into some complications, do not be afraid to contact our customer service team. Our specialists are eager to help you with all the difficulties you might have with the plugin.