Create a Share Icons and customize it
Check out this integration guidance:
- Select an appropriate template;
- Embed a icon and enter button label;
- Change the following options: position and align on the page, button (shape, elements, and animation effect) and color style (type, colors, transparency).
Save your changes.
Add the Share Icon to your site
- Pick a page or template to embed the widget. Put the code that you received at Elfsight apps.
- Experiencing problems with setup or customization of the widget? Address our customer support and they will be glad to provide help you.
You can use buttons of the below media: VK, Viadeo, Tumblr, Stumpleupon, Skype, Renren, Reddit, Odnoklassniki, Myspace, Linkedin, Line, Google Plus, Gmail, Flipboard, Evernote, Digg, Buffer, Amazon, Viber, Whatsapp, Telegram.
How do I personalize the Share Icon after I have published it?
After you have embedded the widget to the site, you can change the content and interface settings of the widget from your personal account at Elfsight apps. All the changes that you make, will be automatically applied to the widget on your website.
Why Elfsight Apps?
- The 100% effective widgets for your website;
- Free unlimited time support for all users;
- Quick and simple widget embedding.
Consider Elfsight widgets if you’re looking for a truly efficient tool for your online business or project. Get the best widgets to help you develop!