Wix Google Reviews app
Elfsight Google Reviews is an easy widget, which will make it easy for you to insert on the site reviews about your offers from users of Google. Using our widget, you can use filters to hide negative reviews, add your star and number ratings from Google, provide details about the authors, and add a button, which will lead visitors to post a new review on Google. Elfsight Google Reviews will help you boast your high social proof on your personal website and elevate sales.
Our widget can be published on any page, where you would like to show your high rating and popularity among customers. If you want to display the widget on all pages of your site, you can simply introduce it into the website template.
Reviews posted by real people are maximum trustworthy to your site users and show them that your business can be trusted. High rating and positive impressions may help boost sales on your website. More to that, redirect button will contribute to more users’ reviews about your business on Google.
It takes two minutes of time to set up the widget. Installation is extremely speedy, free, and without-coding.
You can embed the widget on your site right via our service. To make it, see a short installation guide hereafter on this page.
To get a clear understanding of the widget, you can look through the list of the primary traits. They make this widget incredibly efficient for your website:
- 3 ready-to-use filters: by type, exclude by, and amount of reviews for displaying;
- 4 variants of layouts: List, Grid, Masonry, and Slider;
- Fully flexible header of the widget;
- Review request button takes visitors to the Google page;
- Six adjustable elements of the interface: author name and picture, recommendation, date of sharing, Google icon, and star rating;
- Two options of scenarios of review request denial: reveal a custom message or conceal the button.
Discover how to integrate the Google Reviews into your Wix site
The following actions are the only thing you need to set up the widget on your web page. It is going to take a couple of minutes of time and doesn’t involve coding.
- Create your unique Google plugin
In our free demo, set up a plugin with a selected interface and functions.
- Receive the individual code to set up the plugin
After you have generated your widget, you will get your installation code from the popup window on Elfsight Apps. Copy this code for further use.
- Publish the plugin on your Wix website
Go to the area where you plan to display the plugin to and insert the copied code there. Apply the changes.
- You successfully performed the installation
Visit your page, to take a look at your work.
Still have doubts? Or experiencing problems? Simply send your request to our customer service and they will help with any question.