WordPress Cookie Consent plugin
With Elfsight Cookie plugin, it’s become maximum uncomplicated to notify your users that your website applies cookies, via a nice popup window. The widget enables you to write your message, add a link to your website usage terms and conditions, and add active buttons to obtain consent from users. You can choose to demonstrate the notification as a bar or a responsive box and appoint its location for it. In addition, color options helps you make the widget consistent and match the website overall style.
You can insert the plugin on any of the site pages or on all pages, depending on what you need. When a visitor opens the page, a cookie consent announcement will appear.
Elfsight Cookie Consent helps you arrange an instant cookie notification in a no-coding way and very quickly. It supports all popular European languages to give convenient user experience to visitors.
You only will need two minutes of your time to get it. Integration process is really quick, free, and coding-free.
You can embed Cookie Consent to your website right in our service. For it you will need to check the instructions down on this page.
To form a clearer knowledge of Cookie Consent, examine the list of its major features. They make our widget maximum efficient for your website:
- Create only notification or approval request;
- The option to write a custom announcement message with formatting features and links;
- Reveal or hide an active link to cookie terms and conditions with custom link text;
- The option to Select Bar or Box layout variant of the widget;
- Select the color of buttons and link.
Check how to introduce the Cookie Consent to your WordPress
These several actions are the only thing you need in order to display.
- Open our free configurator and start forming your custom plugin.
Find the preferable form and functionality of the plugin and save all the modifications.
- Receive the personal code revealed in the window on Elfsight Apps.
Right after the configuration of your plugin is done, copy your code at the appeared box and save it for later occasion.
- Begin using the plugin on your WordPress website.
Embed the code saved recently into your page and apply the corrections.
- The installation is successfully accomplished.
Go to your site to take a look at the work of the plugin.
Still doubt something? Or have queries? Simply write a request to our support team. We are always here to help with any trouble.