WordPress Cookie Consent plugin
With Elfsight Cookie plugin, it’s become maximum uncomplicated to notify your users that your website applies cookies, via a nice popup window. The widget enables you to write your message, add a link to your website usage terms and conditions, and add active buttons to obtain consent from users. You can choose to demonstrate the notification as a bar or a responsive box and appoint its location for it. In addition, color options helps you make the widget consistent and match the website overall style.
The construction of the widget takes place within the Elfsight service and you don’t need to code. Employ our online demo to adjust your own app, obtain the code and paste it in your website.
We ’ll provide you with lots of customization possibilities: full length widgets for inserting in the content zone, floating widgets with scrolling options, layouts for the footer, header and all sorts of vertical opportunities for sidebars and menus.
You can build any widget’s alterations. There are tons of layouts at your disposal in the editor, and all of them can be swiftly adjusted as you require.
To form a clearer knowledge of Cookie Consent, examine the list of its major features. They make our widget maximum efficient for your website:
- Create only notification or approval request;
- The option to write a custom announcement message with formatting features and links;
- Reveal or hide an active link to cookie terms and conditions with custom link text;
- The option to Select Bar or Box layout variant of the widget;
- Select the color of buttons and link.
Check how to add the Cookie Consent to your WordPress
Just follow the instructions below to integrate the widget on WordPress.
- Launch our free editor and start building your custom-built instrument.
Determine the preferred look and aspects of the widget and apply the corrections.
- Copy your personal code which is shown in the window on Elfsight Apps.
After the creation of your personal Cookie Consent widget is finished, copy the exclusive code at the emerged popup and save it for further need.
- Initiate usage of the tool on your WordPress site.
Add the code saved before in your website and apply the adjustments.
- Done! The setup is successfully accomplished.
Go to your website to examine how’s the tool running.
Still doubt something? Or have queries? Simply write a request to our support team. We are always here to help with any trouble.