jQuery Cookie Consent plugin
It’s easy to embed the notification on any page of the website or on all of them, depending on what you need. As soon as a user opens the page, the widget will appear.
The widget helps you arrange an immediate cookie announcement in a no-coding way and very quickly. It features all most popular European languages to assure the best user experience to your users.
It will take one minute of time to have the widget up and running. Embedding is extremely swift, free, and coding-free.
Elfsight Cookie Consent can be inserted through our service or via the marketplace. Here you can see all details about both variants and select yours.
To get a clear understanding of the widget, see the list of its essential features. They make this widget maximum efficient for you:
- Select only announcement or consent request;
- The option to write a custom announcement message supporting formatting and links;
- Show or hide a link to website use policy and add custom link text;
- The option to Select Bar or Box layout variant of the notification;
- The option to paint buttons and link.
Here’s how to introduce the Cookie Consent to your jQuery website
The following actions are the only thing you need to perform.
- Generate your own Cookie plugin
With the help of our free configurator, get a plugin with a selected layout and functional traits.
- Copy the individual code to set up the plugin
After you have created your widget, you will acquire the installation code from the popup window on Elfsight Apps. Copy it for later use.
- Add the plugin on your jQuery website
Pick the area where you wish to display the plugin and insert the saved code there. Apply the results.
- Congratulations! You have just set up the plugin!
Visit the site, to take a look at your work.
Still unsettled? Or have queries? Just a single request to our customer support will resolve any kind of issue.