Webflow Apple App Store Reviews Widget
Embed Apple App Store Reviews on Webflow with the Elfsight widget
Elfsight Apple Store Reviews is a handy widget giving you an opportunity to display the reviews on your business right on your website. This widget, you will be able to apply filters for veiling the negative comments, reveal your star rating and number rating, reveal data about the comments’ authors, and add a call-to-action which will drive users to post their review. Elfsight Apple Reviews will help demonstrate your high social proof on your site and draw new purchases.
Grow sales demonstrating impressive rating and clients’ gratitude
Main features of the Apple App Store Reviews widget
See all the features of product. You can manage them directly in the editor and they will help you configure the widget specially for your needs.
- An option to set slide speed and autoplay speed;
- An option to select pagination type in Slider layout;
- Responsive width and height;
- An option to turn on/off the header of the tool;
How to embed Apple App Store Reviews on my Webflow site?
To introduce widget, simply apply the instructions below.
- Construct your customized Apple plugin
Using our free configurator, get a plugin with a custom layout and functions.
- Acquire the individual code to embed the plugin
After you have configured your widget, you will get the installation code from the appearing window on Elfsight Apps. Copy it for further use.
- Display the plugin on your Webflow website
Define the area you would like to display the plugin to and paste the saved code there. Save the results.
- Installation is complete
Visit the site, to check your work.
You are welcome to get in touch with Elfsight support service in case you need help or having questions. We will give a helping hand with every enquiry.
How can I embed the Webflow Apple App Store Reviews Widget into my Webflow site without coding skills?
Elfsight provides a Cloud-based solution that empowers users to construct a Webflow Apple App Store Reviews Widget themselves, see how simple the process is:
- Access the online Editor to create a Webflow Apple App Store Reviews Widget section you’d like to integrate into your Webflow site.
- Select one of our pre-designed templates and adjust the Webflow Apple App Store Reviews Widget settings, customize the layout and color scheme, incorporate your content without the need for coding.
- Save the settings you’ve customized for the Webflow Apple App Store Reviews Widget and obtain the code for embedding the widget, which can be effortlessly included in your Webflow site at no cost.
By operating within the user-friendly Editor, any internet user can produce a Webflow Apple App Store Reviews Widget section and embed it into their Webflow website. No payment or the disclosure of your card information is necessary to access the Elfsight Editor. If you encounter any challenges at any stage, please don’t hesitate to contact our customer support.