Squarespace Weather plugin
Elfsight Weather is a useful and very customizable website widget to provide your audience with the current weather for a selected area. Add a place by the name, ZIP code or the coordinates. Your users will check the fresh data on the temperature, pressure, humidity, and active weather. You can also display hourly or daily forecast. The widget also includes themed background and the option to choose your own colors.
Achieve a more convenient customer experience having an informative weather widget on your page.
Check a list of all the functions of Weather widget. They are available directly in the editor and they will help you create the widget exactly for your needs.
- Three methods of adding the place: the name, the ZIP code, and the coordinates;
- Over 30 languages included to demonstrate weather details in your native tongue;
- Five variants of the widget configuration for various use-cases;
- The option to display the daily forecast for the week ahead with dates;
- Show hourly forecast for the next 12 hours.
How to integrate Weather plugin with my Squarespace website?
To introduce widget, simply follow the guidelines below
- Construct your unique Weather plugin
Using our free demo, generate a plugin with a custom composition and functions.
- Copy the individual code to integrate the plugin
After you have configured your widget, you will acquire the installation code from the appearing notification on Elfsight Apps. Copy it for future use.
- Add the plugin on your Squarespace website
Choose the place you plan to place the plugin to and insert the copied code there. Apply the results.
- You fully performed the installation
Visit your web page, to check your plugin.
Feel free to contact customer service if you need assistance or have issues. We will give a helping hand with every enquiry.