Google Sites Weather widget
Elfsight Weather is an uncomplicated and adjustable website plugin to provide your users with the up-to-date weather for a selected point on the map. Add a district using the title, ZIP or the coordinates. Your visitors will be able to see the fresh info on the temperature, pressure, humidity, and weather elements. The widget has an option to demonstrate hourly or daily forecast. You can personalize the interface using themed background pictures and the possibility to choose your own colors.
Boost sales of weather-dependant goods with precise weather forecast on your website!
Check all the features of Weather widget. You can manage them straight in the editor and they will help you configure the widget specially for your use-case.
- Three ways of adding the location: the name, the ZIP code, and the coordinates;
- More than 30 languages included to show weather details in your native tongue;
- 5 variants of the widget configuration for diverse use-cases;
- The option to demonstrate the daily forecast for a week with dates;
- Add hourly weather for the nearest twelve hours.
How to add Weather widget to Google Sites?
To integrate Weather widget, just take a couple of quick steps
- Generate your custom-made Weather plugin
Managing our free editor, get a plugin with a preferred composition and functional traits.
- Receive the personal code to integrate the plugin
After you have customized your widget, you will acquire your installation code from the popup window on Elfsight Apps. Copy it.
- Publish the plugin on your website
Find the place you need to reveal the plugin to and insert the copied code there. Publish the results.
- Installation is complete
Enter the website, to take a look at your plugin.
You are welcome to communicate to the support service should you need advice or have questions. We will be glad to help with every enquiry.