Google Sites Button plugin
Elfsight Button is a plugin for Google Sites allowing you to make various buttons for numerous aims on your website. There are lots of actions that can be taken after your website visitor clicks the button. For example, they can be sent to some third-party website, dial your phone number, chat via well-known messenger and more. The Button is highly personalisable – you are welcome to use any text, content around the button, and adjust its size and colors.
Put to use an attractive button to uplevel sales on your site, draw more subscribers on social media and much more!
Check the list of the most important features:
- Change colors and fonts
- Two types of button positioning – Embedded and Floating
- A possibility to add content above and below button
- A label that can take two lines
- Above 8 variations of scenarios after a click
How do I add Button into my Google Sites website?
Simply perform the guidelines below to insert the tool.
- Employ our free configurator and start building your own plugin.
Find the preferable interface and parameters of the tool and save the modifications.
- Receive your unique code exposed in the window on Elfsight Apps.
After the customization of your widget is complete, copy the personal code from the appeared window and save it for further need.
- Begin using the plugin on your Google Sites site.
Enter the code copied before in your page and apply the edits.
- Done! The integration has successfully ended.
Go to your website to view how the tool operates.
On condition of having questions or coming across some difficulties, please appeal to our support staff. Our people are longing to help you with all the issues you might have with the plugin.