Blogger Visitor Counter widget
Visitor Counter for Blogger is a simple widget which allows you to check up your number of visitors and the most popular pages viewed within exact interval of time. Basic statistics are now convenient to check with no demand of extra specialists. If you need, demonstrate the widget right on your website and ensure the users you are a respectable company. With our user-tailored stylish opportunities and handy layouts, you can add the widget into your page just in a few seconds.
Try applying Use Visitor Counter to plan your e-commerce strategy to take your goals more efficiently!
Check out the list of the greatest features:
- Easy to manage without specific knowledge of SEO and coding required
- A great variety of time periods to count your metrics
- Handy layouts to form all info in the practical way
- Light, Dark and Customizable color schemes to adjust the tool
- Choose the font size and weight
- Easy to add on website even for non-tech users
How to add Visitor Counter into my Blogger website?
Simply apply the instructions below to start using the plugin:
- Open our free demo Hit Counter and start online creating Visitor Counter widget for your site.
Customize the interface and functionality of the widget and apply the edits.
- Get the unique code revealed in the box on Elfsight Apps.
After the customization of your tool is done, copy the individual code at the emerged box and keep it for further need.
- Commence applying of the widget on your Blogger web page.
Place the code saved before into your web page and save the adjustments.
- You’re done! The embedding is successfully performed.
Go to your web page to see how the widget is operating.
On condition of confronting inquiries or encountering any difficulties, don’t hesitate to appeal to our support team. Our consultants are longing to help you with all the issues you might have with the widget.
In which manner is it possible to add Visitor Counter to my Blogger website with no coding knowledge?
Elfsight provides a solution that lets you establish a Visitor Counter widget yourself, watch how straightforward it is: Start working straight in the online Demo to form a Visitor Counter plugin you would like to see on your Blogger site. Click on one of the pre-designed templates and adapt the Visitor Counter settings, alter the layout and color of the elements including your content, with no coding experience. Save the settings you’ve made to Visitor Counter and get the installation code, that you can easily embed in the Blogger web page without buying a paid subscription. Using the easy-to-use Editor every web user can form a Visitor Counter app online and easily embed to their Blogger web page. There’s no need to pay or submit your card data in order to enter Elfsight Editor. If you run into any problems at any step, please go ahead and reach out to our support staff.