iFrame Visitor Counter widget
Visitor Counter for iFrame is a simple widget which lets you to analyse your number of visitors and the most popular content viewed within specific intervals of time. Essential stats are now easy to analyze without extra specialists of data analytics. Besides, you can easily ensure the users you are respectable company and increase sales level. With our user-tailored stylish options and handy layouts, you can create the widget into your page just in a click.
Embed Visitor Counter to uplevel your business strategy simpler!
These are just several of the powerful widget features:
- Simply to use with no demand specific knowledge of data analytics and coding required
- A broad variety of time-intervals to count your stats
- useful layouts to organise all points in the convenient way
- Light, Dark and Customizable color schemes to make the tool stylish
- Set the font size and weight
- Easy to embed even without coding skills
How to embed Visitor Counter into my iFrame website?
Simply perform the guidelines below to integrate the tool.
- Perform our free configurator and start creating your custom-made widget.
Choose the selected look and aspects of the tool and save the modifications.
- Copy your personal code appearing in the special form on Elfsight Apps.
After the setting up of your personal widget is complete, copy the individual code at the appeared box and save it for further use.
- Commence usage of the widget on your iFrame homepage.
Add the code copied before in your page and apply the modifications.
- The installation is fully accomplished.
Go your website to view how the widget is performing.
On condition of confronting inquiries or running over any complications, have no hesitation to seek assistance of our customer service staff. Our specialists are eager to resolve all the issues you might have with the widget.
Is there an option to embed Visitor Counter to my iFrame website with no coding experience?
Elfsight introduces a solution that lets site owners establish a Visitor Counter widget yourself, check the uncomplicated instructions: Go to the online Demo to form a Visitor Counter section you would like to integrate on iFrame. Select one of the premade templates and alter the Visitor Counter settings, update your content, alter the layout and color scheme without coding knowledge. Save the settings you’ve made to Visitor Counter and copy its installation code, so that you can readily add in the iFrame website with no need to buy a paid subscription. Using the straightforward Editor every internet user can create a Visitor Counter section and easily embed it to the iFrame web page. You mustn’t pay or disclose your card credentials to access our service. If you run into any issues of any kind, don’t hesitate to address our support staff.