Joomla Visitor Counter extension
Visitor Counter for Joomla is an easy-to-manage extension which allows you to track your number of visitors and the most popular pages viewed within particular period of time. Essential metrics are now easy to monitor with no demand of specific specialists of coding or data analytics. Moreover, you can easily ensure the visitors you are a trustworthy company and have more new customers. With our customizable stylish opportunities and handy layouts, you can create the tool for your site just in a few seconds.
With Visitor Counter track your content quality and a hit of visitors and have faster business growth!
Which way do I embed a Visitor Counter to the Joomla site?
The foundation of the tool happens on the Elfsight pages and there’s no need to learn coding. Go to the active demo to form your personal app, obtain the code and integrate it into your site.
The best usage examples of website hit counter integration
We ’ll provide you with a plethora of adjustment opportunities: full-scale widgets for adding in the content zone, floating plugins with scrolling options, thumbnails for the footer, head section and all variations of vertical possibilities for website sidebars and menus.
Can I build a Vertical or Daily Visitor Couner with the help of your editor?
You can build any widget’s variations. There are lots of layouts at your disposal in the editor, and all of them can be swiftly personalized just the way you lack.
These are only several of the rich extension features:
- Easy to use without professional skills of data analytics and coding required
- A great variety of time-intervals to count your metrics
- Handy layouts to manage all info in the practical way
- Light, Dark and Customizable color schemes to adjust the tool
- Set the font size and weight
- Easy to create even without coding skills
How do I add Visitor Counter on my Joomla web page?
Simply follow the instructions below to start using the tool:
- Employ our free demo and start building your own extension.
Pick the suitable interface and performance of the extension and save all the edits.
- Copy the individual code which is shown in the special form on Elfsight Apps.
When the configuration of your extension is finished, copy the individual code at the appearing box and keep it for future need.
- Initiate employment of the extension on your Joomla website.
Add the code copied before in your web page and apply the corrections.
- The installation is fully performed.
Go to your site to check how’s the extension operating.
Supposing you challenge some obstacles, please contact our support staff. Our consultants are longing to resolve all the difficulties you may have with the extension.