A summary tutorial on app integrating on Wix
A concise instruction for users who are familiar with the admin panel and can apply light changes to website HTML code.
- Build your own app using the editor;
- Choose your tariff (from free to premium);
- Gain an installation code;
- Go to the admin panel of your Wix site;
- Find a desired page, if there’s a need to embed the app on one page only, for instance, the main page. Should you need to place the app on the footer, header, sidebar, or some other element, find a required template;
- Save the alterations and check the results!
To receive more information on each of the steps, thorough descriptions and screenshots, please check below. You can also contact customer support and have free help with app embedding (available for all Elfsight customers).
A detailed instruction on app adding on a Wix website
Detailed guidelines for all phases of the process.
Step 1: Construct and customize an app
The first step – adjust interface and functions in the editor to create your app.
Create a desired app
Get your app code
Copy the app installation code, which you got at Elfsight Apps, for pasting it on the website.
Step 2: Embed the app on a Wix site
The second step – place the generated app into the code of your page or template.
Enter website administrator panel
Get authorized in the required site to enter the editor and make required code changes.
Insert the app installation code
Enter a required page or a required template and put the app code, which you have received at Elfsight Apps. Save the change.
This is it! The app was successfully embedded
How to vary app settings after the embedding?
After the installation, you can log into your account at Elfsight and personalize the design or interface of the app. All the alterations are applied automatically straight away.