A brief instruction on app setting up on Wix
A concise tutorial for users acquainted with the admin panel and capable of making light changes to website HTML code.
- Construct an app in the editor;
- Pick a suitable payment plan (from free to unlimited);
- Gain an app code;
- Go to the administrator panel of your Wix site;
- Find a desired page if you need to embed the app on one page only, for example, the main page. Should you need to place the app on the footer, header, sidebar, or some other element, then go to a required template;
- Apply the changes and check the results!
Below you will see more information about each step of the tutorial, including screenshots and detailed descriptions. Get in touch with our customer support team to have free help with adding. It is available for all Elfsight clients.
An extended manual on how to add the app on a Wix website
A detailed guide for each step of the process.
Step 1: Design and customize an app
The 1st stage – design the appearance and features.
• Configure your custom app
• Choose your service plan
Pick one of the premium plans for your website or test the app with the help of the free plan.
• Receive your app code
Copy the app code that you acquired at Elfsight Apps, to paste it on the website.
Step 2: Integrate the app on your Wix website
The 2nd stage – put the constructed app into the code of your website page or template.
• Go to website admin panel
Get logged into the required website to reach the editor and apply the required code changes.
• Enter the app embedding code
Go to a required page or a necessary template and place the app code, which you received at Elfsight Apps. Save the change.
• Congratulations! The app was installed
How do I tune app settings after the embedding?
After the installation, you can go to your account at Elfsight and alter the configuration or look of the app there. The changes will be introduced to your plugin automatically.