Popularize your content and build up your website’s readers loyalty with the aid of the custom Facebook plugin from Elfsight.
The Unique points of our Facebook FeedThe product is 100 per cent compatible with any monitor resolutions, and the various layout configurations make it possible it to blend in your website’s design in an exceptional manner. Add any Facebook profile content: page, feed, videos, pictures, happenings. Construct an efficient service, using quality plugins to engage your prospective clients, and raise conversion to a new stage.
Install and control your pluginLet’s analyze the app’s installation and adjustment at length.
Phase 1: Configuring your Squarespace widget for Facebook
• Select the required widgetGo to Facebook Feed in the list of offers.
• Construct your widgetConfigure the widget’s settings and style.
• Copy the embed codeGet the widget script to install on your proper resource.
Phase 2: Displaying on your website
• Authorize in your Squarespace profileLogin to your Squarespace account.
• Go to Pages sectionSelect “Pages” from the left-hand menu.
• Select the place for the widgetChoose the page and the part of the page where you want to place the widget.
• Add the element to the pageClick on the page border to call up the editing window. Find the “Code” element and click on it.
• Add the codePaste the widget’s code to the popup window and press “Apply” to apply the changes. To save the changes, click on “Save” in the upper menu.
• Great! The Squarespace Facebook widget has been installed.Go to the page to check the feed.
How to Modify Product’s Settings after SetupYou can change the plugins’s options or the displayed social media sopurce in your profile at Elfsight Apps. After you implement the corrections, they will be automatically applied to your product.
Unique characteristicsThe critical characteristics of the free Facebook plugin that are an advantage over the similar solutions:
- Amazing design;
- Totally adaptive;
- Caching the content;
- Diverse Design control;
- Allows to show different Facebook content.