Step 1: Establish a widget and adjust its parameters
Use the guide: build Twitter Tweet in the widget editor using a predefined template:
- Pick: Profile Timeline, or Hashtag Feed, or Tweets Grid template.
- Based on your needs, personalize, enable or disable elements: Author, date, Likes, Shares, and other Tweet elements. Set the quantity of displayed Tweets to be displayed; the quantity and parameters of columns of the feed; insert the source of content (profile, hashtag or testimonials) in common templates.
- You also have a custom css field available, where you can apply your own customization
Make sure to save your changes.
Step 2: Add the widget to the website
Go to a page or template, where you plan to have your Tweet widget for Twitter and insert the code received at Elfsight apps.
After designing your widget, remember to copy the code, it will be later used on your site on the step of widget adding.
How do I customize my widget after I have published it?
After you have added the widget to the website, you are free to manage the content and interface settings of your widget from your personal account at Elfsight apps. All the changes that you introduce, will be automatically applied to the widget on your site.
Why Elfsight Apps?
- The most efficient widgets for your site;
- Free unlimited-time help for all clients;
- Quick and simple widget setup.
Consider Elfsight widgets if you're looking for a 100% efficient tool for your web business or project. Get the best widgets to help you reach higher!