WordPress Tumblr Feed plugin
Elfsight Tumblr Feed for WordPress is a unique plugin for constructing your individual feed consisting of the Tumblr social media and showcasing it straight on your site. Create a gallery or posts slider in 1-2-3! Exert the absolute control over a demonstrated content and eliminate spam and any undesired content with manual moderation. Totally responsive online-editor gives you multiple templates to pick.
Choose the most interesting Tumblr content to have your website audience interested and affect more people
These are only several of the wide plugin’s features:
- Showcase your social media content from Tumblr
- Weed out any spam and undesired content using manual moderation mode.
- Put the Follow button on the widget feed.
- Make your posts appear in a pop-up mode.
How to embed Tumblr Feed to my WordPress website?
Just follow the guidelines below to embed the plugin.
- Perform our free demo and start building your custom-made plugin.
Specify the custom form and features of the widget and save the edits.
- Receive the individual code exposed in the window on Elfsight Apps.
After the setting up of your personal tool is over, copy the exclusive code at the appeared box and save it for later use.
- Start using the widget on WordPress website.
Embed the code you’ve saved before in your website and save the modifications.
- Done! The embedding is fully performed.
Visit your website to see the performance of the plugin.
On condition of experiencing questions or clashing with some complications, have no hesitation to apply for our support staff. Our specialists will be excited to resolve all the difficulties you may have with the widget.
In which manner can I embed Tumblr Feed to my WordPress homepage without coding skills?
Elfsight company provides a SaaS solution that lets people establish a Tumblr Feed plugin yourself, find out how uncomplicated it is:
- Go to the online Demo to generate a Tumblr Feed plugin you would like to add on your WordPress homepage.
- Choose one of the many premade templates and change the Tumblr Feed settings, switch the layout and color scheme, update your content without any coding knowledge.
- Click to save the settings you’ve made to Tumblr Feed and obtain widget’s code for installation, that you can readily add in WordPress homepage free of charge.
With our easy-to-use Configurator any web user can establish Tumblr Feed widget and simply embed to WordPress homepage. It’s not necessary to get a paid plan or submit your card credentials to enter our service. If you run into any problems at any step, please don’t hesitate to address our technical support team.