OpenCart Trustpilot Reviews Extension
Elfsight Trustpilot Reviews is a handy extension allowing you to display the reviews on your business right on your website from Trustpilot. Using our extension, you will manage to use filters for hiding the negative reviews, boast your star and number rating from your account on Trustpilot, demonstrate data on the comments’ creators, and add a CTA which can inspire users to post their review on Trustpilot. Elfsight Trustpilot Reviews extension will help you boast your high social proof on your website and start having more new purchases.
Raise sales rate and strengthen trust revealing true recommendations from Trustpilot on your website.
Here you can see all the functions of Trustpilot Reviews. They are available directly in the editor and they will help you construct the extension most suitable for your needs.
- Two scenarios after denied call-to-action: show a message or conceal the form;
- An option to edit text message after review request denial, with formatting options;
- 3 review templates: Classic, Bubble, Spotlight;
- 6 adjustable elements of the reviews: author name and picture, recommendation, date, Trustpilot icon, and star rating;
- 5 colorable interface elements: background, review text, links. Review request button, rating.
How to embed Trustpilot Reviews on my OpenCart website?
To integrate extension, just take these quick steps.
- Perform our free editor and start building your custom extension.
Pick the selected arrangement and parameters of the extension and apply all the edits.
- Receive the unique code appearing in the window on Elfsight Apps.
Right after the establishing of your extension is done, copy the personal code at the emerged window and save it for later occasion.
- Get started with using the extension on your OpenCart site.
Place the code you’ve copied before in your page and apply the improvements.
- The setup is successfully ended.
Open your webpage to view how’s the extension running.
Feel free to reach the clients support when you need help or having queries. We will give a helping hand with every enquiry.