OpenCart Trustpilot Reviews Extension
Elfsight Trustpilot Reviews is a handy extension allowing you to display the reviews on your business right on your website from Trustpilot. Using our extension, you will manage to use filters for hiding the negative reviews, boast your star and number rating from your account on Trustpilot, demonstrate data on the comments’ creators, and add a CTA which can inspire users to post their review on Trustpilot. Elfsight Trustpilot Reviews extension will help you boast your high social proof on your website and start having more new purchases.
Raise sales rate and strengthen trust revealing true recommendations from Trustpilot on your website.
Here you can see all the functions of Trustpilot Reviews. They are available directly in the editor and they will help you construct the extension most suitable for your needs.
- Two scenarios after denied call-to-action: show a message or conceal the form;
- An option to edit text message after review request denial, with formatting options;
- 3 review templates: Classic, Bubble, Spotlight;
- 6 adjustable elements of the reviews: author name and picture, recommendation, date, Trustpilot icon, and star rating;
- 5 colorable interface elements: background, review text, links. Review request button, rating.
How to embed Trustpilot Reviews on my OpenCart website?
To embed the extension, just take these quick steps.
- Make use of our free demo and start building your personalised widget.
Specify the custom design and aspects of the extension and save the edits.
- Get the personal code appearing in the special form on Elfsight Apps.
As soon as the configuration of your Trustpilot extension is finished, copy the individual code at the appeared popup and keep it for future use.
- Start using the widget on your OpenCart site.
Add the code you’ve copied before into your page and save the edits.
- Done! The embedding is fully ended.
Go to your website to review how’s the widget operating.
Just follow the following steps presented below to start working with the widget on OpenCart.
Feel free to reach the clients support when you need help or having queries. We will give a helping hand with every enquiry.