Adobe Muse Trustpilot Reviews Widget
Elfsight Trustpilot Reviews is a useful widget allowing you to demonstrate the reviews on your offers right on your website from Trustpilot. Elfsight widget, you will be able to use filters for veiling the unwanted reviews, reveal your star and number rating from Trustpilot, reveal data about the comments’ authors, and add a call-to-action button which will motivate users to post their comment on Trustpilot. Elfsight Trustpilot Reviews will help boast your great social proof on the site and have new sales.
Boost sales rate and increase trust with true feedback from Trustpilot on your page.
Here’s a list of all the functions of Trustpilot Reviews. You can adjust them right in the editor and they will help you shape the widget fit for your use-case.
- Two scenarios of review request denial: demonstrate a message or hide away the form;
- An option to edit text message after review request denial, with formatting options;
- 3 types of review templates: Classic, Bubble, Spotlight;
- 6 adjustable elements of the reviews: author name and picture, recommendation, date, Trustpilot icon, and star rating;
- 5 colorable interface elements: background, review text, links. Review request button, rating.
How do I embed Trustpilot Reviews on my Adobe Muse website?
To activate the widget, simply take the following quick steps.
- Construct your custom-made Trustpilot plugin
In our free demo, shape a plugin with a preferred layout and functional traits.
- Copy the individual code to embed the plugin
After you have customized your widget, you will receive the individual code from the appeared notification on Elfsight Apps. Copy the code.
- The plugin on your Muse site
Define the area you plan to add the plugin to and paste the saved code there. Publish the edits.
- You’re done!
Go to the store, to check your plugin.
Don’t hesitate to contact our support service when you need advice or have queries. Our specialists will give a helping hand with every enquiry.