Drupal Tripadvisor Reviews module
If you wish to prove your high appraisal by customers and convince website visitors that your products or services are worth buying, Elfsight TripAdvisor Reviews widget will be the solution. Using this widget, you will quickly embed users’ reviews from TripAdvisor on your website, you will be able to use filters to demonstrate only the best reviews, add ratings and a redirect button, which will lead users to your TripAdvisor account, where they can add one more review.
This widget can be placed on any page, where you wish to demonstrate your high rating and popularity among clients. If you want to reveal the widget on all pages of your site, you can easily paste it into the website template.
Reviews from real people look perfectly credible to your site visitors and show them that your business is reliable. High rating and good reviews may help strengthen sales on your site. More to that, active button will contribute to having more users’ reviews related to your business on TripAdvisor.
You only need one minute of your time to have the widget up and running. The embedding process is very quick, free, and without-coding.
Elfsight Reviews widget can be embedded via our service or through the marketplace. Here you can learn all details about the two variants and choose yours.
To have a clear idea of the widget, look at the list of the most important functions. They make this widget incredibly effective for your promotion:
- 3 predefined filters: by type, exclude by, and quantity of reviews for displaying;
- Four predefined of layouts: List, Grid, Masonry, and Slider;
- Fully flexible header of the widget;
- Review request button takes people to the TripAdvisor page;
- Six adjustable elements of the widget: author name and photo, recommendation text, date of leaving, TripAdvisor icon, and star rating;
- Two variants of scenarios after review request refusal: show your message or conceal the button.
Here’s how to insert the TripAdvisor reviews into your Drupal page. It is easy and fast.
Just make a couple of easy steps are to display the widget on your site.
- Obtain the module and integrate it in the site
On the page of TripAdvisor Reviews, choose the attached document and download it. Open the «Extend» tab of your administrator panel and install the module to your Drupal site.
- Personalize the plugin
Open the list of available modules, find TripAdvisor Reviews module, and click it. Here you can enter required data and vary the settings of the template. After you finish with the settings, obtain your personal code from the appeared window. Copy this code.
- Embed the module on your store
In the «Content» section, pick the page you need to place the plugin to and paste the copied code there. Publish the results.
- Congratulations! You have just integrated the widget!
Enter your Drupal site, to view your app!
Still have something that makes you unsure? Or have inquiries? Simply send a request to our support team and we’ll settle any trouble.