Webnode Tripadvisor Reviews widget
If you would like to prove your appreciation by clients and convince website visitors that your offers are worth buying, Elfsight Tripadvisor Reviews widget suits you perfectly. Having our tool, you can demonstrate users’ reviews from Tripadvisor on your website with details about their authors, sort them out to reveal only the best, show ratings and review-request button that will get people on your Tripadvisor page, where they can add their review.
Where on my site can I publish it
You can paste the review widget in any page of the site, or paste it into the site template, so it will be revealed on all pages. Reviews can work well on product pages or About Us page, where you would like to boast your high rating.
What are the benefits of having it for me?
Reviews shared by real people are perfectly trustworthy to your website visitors and prove them that your company is reliable. High rating and excellent reviews may help strengthen purchases on your site. Also, redirect button may contribute to more customer reviews about your offers or services on Tripadvisor.
What do I need to embed Reviews widget on my website?
It takes just one minute of time to activate. Integration is extremely quick, free, and without-coding.
You can integrate the widget in your web page through our service. Simply follow our short instruction below on this page.
To reveal more information about the functionality of the Reviews widget, see the list of the major traits. They make our widget really efficient for your promotion:
- 3 options of filters: by type, exclude by, and quantity of reviews for displaying;
- 4 ready-to-use of layouts: List, Grid, Masonry, and Slider;
- Switchable header of the widget;
- The active button for sharing a new review takes clients to the Tripadvisor page;
- 6 adjustable elements of the widget: the name of the author and photo, recommendation text, date, Tripadvisor icon, and star rating;
- Two variants of scenarios after review request rejection: show your message or remove the button.
Find out how to introduce the Tripadvisor reviews to your Webnode page. It is easy
A couple of simple actions are the only thing you need to do to add the widget.
- Design your custom-made Tripadvisor plugin
By means of our free demo, construct a plugin with a selected layout and functional traits.
- Get the individual code to set up the plugin
After you have generated your widget, you will get the installation code from the appeared window on Elfsight Apps. Copy this code.
- Embed the plugin on your site
Select the place where you wish to integrate the plugin and paste the copied code there. Publish the results.
Enter the store, to see your reviews.
Still can’t decide? Or having issues? Just a single request to our customer support department will help with any matter.