Testimonials Slider module for Drupal
Testimonials Slider is an intuitive module for showing feedback of your purchasers on your website. You can add any social proof to make reviews really trustworthy author’s name, photo, symbol of the company and even a URL to the site.
Double the level of confidence in your service by showing to users your genuine and bright feedback.
- Turn your reviews into absolutely trustworthy testimonials.
Reveal all data about the author of each of the reviews, along with his name, company, and position – show to visitors that they see testimonials of existing clients.
- Motivate visitors to buy.
Revealing genuine customer feedback with positive story inspires users to share this experience and stimulates them to act and increase your conversion.
- Level up trust to your site.
Add reviews of your clients on the website and show cases of happy client experience to enhance trust to your company.
The main features, which change Elfsight Testimonials Slider into an essential module for any Drupal website.
- Provide a link to the website of the author for a more reliable presentation;
- Add the logo of the author’s company to make the info look trustworthy;
- Choose Slider or Grid layout depending on your needs;
- Change widget title.
How to add Testimonials Slider module to Drupal website
- Obtain the module and embed it to the site.
On Testimonials Slider page, choose attached file with the widget and add it to your Drupal website on «Extend» tab.
- Create your Testimonials Slider.
Open the added widget and set the necessary parameters and functions.
- Add the widget on your web page.
On «Content» tab, find the page for inserting the widget and paste the widget code there. Publish the edits.
Visit your Drupal site, to check your testimonials slider!
Having any problems while setting up or adjusting the module? Explore the extensive tutorial on setup of Testimonials Slider on Drupal or address our Support Center (from 10 a.m. To 7 p.m. CET, Monday to Friday).